Sign in to follow this  
ira

It's A Special Tme!

ira   

This place was a special place for me for a VERY long time....THAT will never change!...Merry Merry Christmas to the many people who gave me so much for so long and who continue to give me so much for so long...Special mention to GMan,Bernie,Darlene,Angelina,Diane,Val-Canadian Chick,Phil,Barb B.,Wendy,AnnaR.,Annie K.,Marlene,RaspberryWolf,Anne Givens,Muzza,Kiwi,Jim,Eric,Billy Sullivan,Marvin,PopDude,Danny Sidoti,...And if I've forgotten anyone...You can hereby ...in the Spirit Of Christmas...forgive me...Or ream me out!-Ira.

Merry Mery Christmas! heartpump

angelina   

Thanks Ira......

Back in Brooklyn we'd all celebrate Hannukah & Christmas together. All the best my Jewish Soul Brother....and great job on the weight loss (you stud-muffin...okay make that a stud-bialy). grin

ira   

...Thanks Tony and John and Wendy...I'm very proud...I lost 35 lbs.in 14 weeks on Weight Watchers and exercise and to quote one James Brown..."I Feel Good"!-Ira.

Ira...sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Holiday season, but even tho you don't hang around 'this board' much anymore..doesn't mean that you don't continue to inspire people...and that does include myself...so on that note...one last slice of dessert and then off to Weight Watchers lol...

ira   

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone...BTW...I told youse guys dat Val da Canadian Chick is special...and she is! heartpump