Sign in to follow this  
Shelley

prayers please

Shelley   

My Mom went in the Hospital Saturday night, she is bleeding internally, and on a respirator...she is in bad shape, I don't want her to suffer...please keep her in your prayers, she is having a "filter" put in today, as she has a clot in her leg, and they don't want it to travel to the heart or lungs...My brother and I are leaving shortly for the hospital..Thanks Guys

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Shelley, I will keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. The holidays are stressful enough without having a loved one in the hospital. I'm sure the presence of your brother and yourself will give your mom a big boost and hopefully she will recover quickly. I wish you all the best. Rob.

Shelly...having spent some "vacation" time in the hospitals myself...I know that is not the place to be...so I will send a Santa's sock full of prayers to you and yours. May your mother enjoy Christmas at home and no rubber turkey...Valorie pray

GMan   

Shelley...I will say a prayer for your Mom...I know the feeling....I hope things work out well for her and you and your family.

Shelley   

Thanks Everyone, I was at the Hospital all day, My brother and sister in law flew in last night...there is No change in Mom's condition...I appreciate your prayers.

missm   

Shelley, I am sorry there has been no change in your Mom's condition. Please hold on to God's unchanging hand. You will continue to be in my prayers. pray

Shelley   

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers. My Mom is off the ventilator, and comming along, she is a fighter, I'm with her at the hospital every day...I'm mentally exhausted...again thanks to you all....love ya smile