Sign in to follow this  
Shelley

prayers please

Shelley   

Update...Mom is being moved to a rehab facility on Monday, hopefully she can still come home, she is very weak, and can't stand too long, if she can get strong and walk, then we can bring her home...Again thanks for the prayers smile

Kirk   

Your mom is almost home- keep encouraging her, she sounds like a fighter. A few days in rehab and she'll be back on her feet.

Shelly,

Been off the board for the past few weeks... sounds like you have been through a trying time... but it sounds like your mom has a strong will and that is better than any medicine that man made!!! Thinking of you in the New Year and hoping your mom is home soon!!

Shelly...What wonderful, encouraging news about your mother...I will keep her, you and your family in my prayers and thoughts until you welcome her 'home' with open arms. Please take care of yoursself as well,,,and for taking the time to update us at such a stressful, busy time....Valorie

Shelley   

Mom is in Rehab, they moved her this am, its close to home, so I can visit her daily...hopefully she will only be there a couple of weeks...again, I want to thank everyone for their prayers...you all are awesome..every one of you LuvLove