Sign in to follow this  
raspberrywolf

Taylor Swift Also Honors Her Bandmates....

I just wanted to say that I thought although Taylor Swift is so very young (19), after just receiving (and be the youngest to EVER win this) Entertainer of The Year at the Country Music Awards...she then shouted for all of her band members to join her up on the stage (acknowledging each by name-*Yeahhhhhhh & Congrats Paul Sidoti*)...was incredibly mature in the moment! Huge smiles here right now because the "Raspberries" are still and always will be the 'gift' of music that keeps on giving!

Anna R   

CONGRATULATIONS TO A VERY TALENTED young lady!

I have never like country music, but my son listens to her every day we drive to school and I just love her music!

It was cool to see Paul get up on the stage and relish in the moment!

angelina   

That was the highlight of the show. It was a very gracious, honest moment when Taylor brought her band out and mentioned each one by name. Booyah!

My daughter and I will be seeing Taylor in Sunrise, FL in March 2010. Should be a blast!

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

She carries herself very well and is a class act. Great to see Paul Sidoti recognized along with the other musicians. I hope this gig keeps him busy for a long time! He's a great guy and deserves the success.

darlene   

Congratulations to Taylor and her band, especially Paul! How perfect was that?!

I'll be singing "Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Kanyes" for awhile.

:)--Darlene