Sign in to follow this  
raspberrywolf

Valorie is at the Hospital

For those of you who still are in touch on the board with my sister Valorie she has gone back into the hospital...this just happened in the past few hours so when I know more I will let all of you know more...please be patient and altough you might want to phone her please please please wait on that too...she desperately NEEDS to rest if she is going to get well again. As soon as I get the o.k. from the higher ups on her behalf, I will be dashing back with the update. Thank you in advance for all of your kindness, love, friendship and support for Valorie!!

Thank you Diane, Steve and Bessieboo for your words of encouragement...I truly mean that! Well, looks like another 'stay' in the hospital for Valorie...that is NOT a good thing at all...not for anyone but particularly because with Val's disease each 'episode' actually further damages/degrades/scars, leaving her weaker and weaker than the last time...so I don't EVEN want to think about it truthfully 'cause Val and I are VERY close sisters...we always have each others back! Also, now I have her lil "Marble Eyes" to take care of 'aka' Rocco and he is wondering where his 'mommy' is...Rocco is Valorie's lil dog...thank goodness my 'Wolfie' is so laid back he tolerates this lil monkey invading his turf! Right now she is 'out of it' as they have heavily sedated her again to alleviate her pain but sadly once again....she is not in a room of her own....just laying on one of those uncomfortable stretchers in our Emergency. If my prayers are answered she will get a nice quiet room tomorrow. That's it for tonight everyone. Thank you for your compassion and God Bless!

Reid C.   

Yikes! Val is back in the shop again? Not the kind of news I like to hear,Vera. Please give her my very best and rest assured that a request for Divine assistance will be sent immediately. Now, give the pups a pat and go take care of your Sis. Thanks for the heads up.

Reid

Well I have a wee bit of good news...Valorie has managed to get into a semi-private room and should a private one become available she should receive it *crossing fingers*...at least she is out of the hallway!

I will be sure to pass ALL of your kind words on to her...thank you Wendy, Kiwi, Shelly, Reid and JuliaAllbyMyself as well...your thoughts/concerns are deeply appreciated. Nothing else new to report except she is back on IV and noooooooooo food again!

ira   

Valorie is one of the kindest sweetest funniest people on God's earth.

To know her is to love her.

I'm not a religious man...But Val...You're always in my prayers.

Your friend...Ira.

Anna R   

My heart breaks for you and Val. Please tell her I am thinking of her and sending her all my good energy!!

And take good care of yourself Vera, you both need each other!

Anna

Anna R   

Not sure how many here on the board have met Val in person. I have not YET had the pleasure. But, I do know that one day I will meet Val. I am counting on it. We chat often thorugh PM's to one another and I feel that I have really come to know her. She is a sweet, gentle, kind and beautiful soul. It breaks my heart to see her in the hospital again. But, I know she will get through it and come out stronger.

Just been thinking about her the last few days and wanted to share that.

I want you ALL to know how much your words mean to Valorie and I both...I know you send them from your heart because I KNOW there is good, kind, gentle, funny, intelligent, just plain AWESOME members on this board...some I have met...others it will be an honor and a pleasure to hopefully meet one day (both Val & I feel this way ) Sometimes, Val makes light of her illness, I don't think she likes people to really know just how sick she is, plus as her sister perhaps I 'over re act' BUT I have read on this illness extensively and I am not stoopid or in denial...every episode IS serious...perhaps Val's way with humor and lightheartedness is her coping mechanism, also I know she just NEVER wants people to worry or make a fuss over her...she totally not about that. But in her own quite way, when I tell her of all your kind words and well wishes she remembers who extended their warmth...and she will NEVER forget or take your words for granted. We are sincere...although as you all can tell by the way I write, I am more of what 'hollies' (lil grin) would call more of a 'bleedling heart'...can't help that I just never developed a thick skin nor do I want too...it makes me who I am. Anyways, Update right...Better news tonight...although she still is not on foods yet, they did remove her I.V. but kept in her line to give her medicine to ease her pain. She wanted you all to laugh tonight so she told me to tell you she is really enjoying the "Rock & Roll Station" they play in the hospital (There really is NO Rock station playing just the lil one in her head LOL ...that keeps playing something about I'm A Lil Free Bird or something LOL)she's quite cute on those 'happy drugs'...That's just who Valorie is...even though she is the one who is sick..she still wants to give back and take care...even if it's only with a laugh or two!

God Bless you All!!

*Vera*

GMan   

Thank God Val is feeling better. We know how tough and courageous Val is. All my prayers are going up to Thunder Bay V. She will be out before you know it. pray