Sign in to follow this  
pauliemississippi

More than "Just" A Birthday...

Laura   

Congratulations, Paulie. You don't look that old (and actually younger than me!) and your wife is truly beautiful. Wishing you both much happiness to you and MrsSippi!

darlene   

CONGRATULATIONS, MR. AND MRS. PAULIE!!!!

What a gorgeous wedding picture! Wishing you both all the happiness, good luck and prosperity in the world. You already have the love!

:)--Love, Dar

Muzza   

For those who asked... not sure why such a beautiful woman would marry this old, fat, bald headed guy... but I'm damn glad she did! laugh

Hey Paulie.... nothing wrong with Old, fat, baldheaded guys grinsmilie

Muzza cool

For those who asked... not sure why such a beautiful woman would marry this old, fat, bald headed guy... but I'm damn glad she did! laugh

Hey Paulie.... nothing wrong with Old, fat, baldheaded guys grinsmilie

Muzza cool

Nothing indeed, Muzz.

Just saw this thread. My best wishes to Paulie and bride. Is this what it took to get a photo of Paulie? BTW if you trim the beard and get a hat you'll look quite like your Avatar.

OK, it seems this match is for keeps!

Then I should pay no attention to those recurring psychic nightmares I've had the past few days, where I see Paulie waking up in a motel somewhere in Mexico, with all his bank accounts emptied out...and missing a kidney!

Just kidding Paulie! Nice Pic, nice way to get hitched!

Shelley   

Great picture Paulie, nothing wrong with fat, old, bald guys...I'm married to one, and he is a gem...besides your a handsome dude, and she is beautiful....be happy