Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAULIEMISSISSIPPI !!

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAULIE !! birthday

Happiest of birthdays to one heck of a guy !!! Get out and party on your special day !! spin

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

At first glance, people think you are quiet type of person. Actually you are cheerful, but conditionally. You will show your jovial character only in good mood. When you are moody, no one would dare to be around. Because of your emotional fluctuation and frank character, some find you hard to be around. Your birthday on the 18th day of the month suggests that you work well with a group, but still remain someone who needs to maintain individual identity. You have a philanthropic approach to business circumstances in which you find yourself. You are an able organizer and administrator. You are broad-minded, tolerant, generous and compassionate. You have the capability to inspire others with imaginative ideas. You repress your feelings more than expressing them. You have a dramatic way of expressing yourself to others. Strangely enough, you don't expect as much in return as you give. You hardly show your feeling towards opposite sex no matter how much you like him/her. Your partner also has similar character so your love affairs often take quite a while to flourish. Time tells it all. Your sincerity makes you very attractive.

Your true color: Lime

Lime Tree (Doubt) - intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough time to use them, can become a complainer, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite members here.Open a cold one and enjoy your day.Good health,good friends,good times.Rob

missm   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULIE

I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULIE

MY WISH COMES V.I.A. (EC.COM)

Happy birthday, Paulie! May your heart's desire come to fruition! birthday