Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOLLIES 65 !! *Sept 12*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE !! birthday

It’s the anniversary of the day you first appeared!! Have a blast !! spin

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

Being born on the 12th day of the month, the energy of 3 adds a good amount of vitality to your life. The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental. There is restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, sometimes "couldn't care less" attitude. You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression. Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing. You are energetic and always a good conversationalist. You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters. Your mind is practical and rational despite this tendency to jump about. You are affectionate and loving, but very sensitive. You are subject to rapid ups and downs.

Your true color: Aqua

Weeping Willow (Melancholy) - likes to be stress free, loves family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition, suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others laugh.

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Steve,this is very unsettling...my wife's birthday is Sept.12!Some kind of cosmic Karma going on here? Happy birthday and many more to one of this boards' more excitable members!!!Rob.

"...but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, sometimes "couldn't care less" attitude."

dIANED, aRE YOU SURE YOU LOOKED UP THE RIGHT DATE?

Wishing a GREAT DAY TO A GREAT POSTER. eNJOY, MY FRIEND.-TUNES

missm   

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

You've so much wisdom up your sleeve

I hope that you will never leave

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE birthday

Steve, have a very happy birthday and may all of your fondest wishes come true!! Heh!

GMan   

Hey Steve....have a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!! I know those guitars will be ringin' and I wish I could be there to enjoy it with you guys. Rock 'til you drop my friend!

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE !!!

birthday

Sending a whole rainbow of Happy Birthday wishes your way for a beautiful birthday, the love of family and friends and EVERY SINGLE birthday wish come true on your special day and all year long.

You're a devoted fan, board member and friend and a VERY special guy.

:)--Love, heartpump Darlene