Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA !! *August 21*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA !! birthday

An extra-special gal deserves an extra special birthday !! Hope its fantastic !! happy

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

The energy of 3 helps you to bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental. You are impatient by nature, but seem to be able to portray a carefree attitude. You are articulate and invariably leave a good impression whenever you express yourself in public. You are good with your words and excel in speaking, writing and possibly singing. You have a keen imagination, but you tend to dispel your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters. You have a practical and rational mind. You are loving, affectionate and very sensitive. Your life is subject to rapid ups and downs.

Your true color: Green

Cedar Tree (Confidence) -- of rare strength, knows how to adapt, likes unexpected presents, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, a great speaker, determined, often impatient, likes to impress others, has many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waits for the one true love, able to make quick decisions

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA !!!

birthday

Sending out Happy Birthday wishes to a beautiful lady I had the greatest pleasure to meet at the very first Raspberries Reunion Concert at the Cleveland HOB in 2004!!!

You are truly beautiful inside and out and you so deserve every birthday wish in your heart to come true, tomorrow and all year long!

So blow out those candles and get yourself spoiled!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA!!!

:)--Love, heartpump Darlene

marlene   

Happy Birthday, Laura ! I hope you have a wonderful birthday with a big piece of cake that's as sweet at you are ! birthday

Laura   

Thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings! We ordered pizza last night because I worked all day (and it wasn't exactly a good day), but today my husband took me out to eat in Rockford and then we went shopping (I bought an Ipod touch). Now watching the Packers preseason day. Nothing major but a good relaxing weekend!