Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HT FROM MO ! *July 7*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BETH !! birthday

Cake....Presents....Ice Cream...Presents....Fun....Presents..

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ALL THAT !! Enjoy!! laugh

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

Those born on the 7th are something of a perfectionist. You are individualistic in many ways. You are capable in-depth mental analysis and complicated reasoning. You are sensitive to changes around you but your feeling is hardly expressed. You hate exaggerations. You are intuitive and should follow your hunches. You can't take orders too well. Therefore you can work best in a situation where either you work alone or you are the boss. You have a tendency to be somewhat stubborn and self-centered. You have enormous courage to please your lover. Your relationship often progress quickly.

Your true color: Orange

Your tree is the Fir tree (Mysterious) -- extraordinary taste, handles stress well, loves anything beautiful, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them, hard to trust others, yet a social butterfly, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, rather modest, talented, unselfish, many friends, very reliable.

Muzza   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a special lady. Hope you have a great one and your family spoils you. We love the restaurants in your town.

Muzza and Kiwi

missm   

Happy Birthday to HT from MO

What the HT in your name means I don't know

May you always rock fast and have great places to go

Happy Birthday HT from MO

Have the best birthday ever, Beth, but don't overdo it!! Afterall, the best is yet to come!! birthday

Obviously you are a music industry insider. When is your CD going to drop??? Beth, don't fib...I saw that you have been to Camp Rocks!

marlene   

Happy Birthday, Beth !

So nice meeting you in Cleveland...I hope you have the BEST day EVER ! king

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Happy birthday, HT! Go have a nice big "Frozen Section" of ice cream cake!!!(Inside joke for histotechnologists!)Just don't cut the cake on your microtome or it may gum it up!! Rob. birthday

To my ec.com family....

Thank you all for the great birthday wishes! I plan on having dinner with my husband tonight(our girls are in NC visiting their aunt and her family.) It was actually nice shopping today by myself - no time limit! spin

Thank you again!

Beth

Rob.... I've already had a piece of my "frozen section" cake... a ice cream cake from Dairy Queen - I don't think it will cut very well on my microtome... crazy

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BETH !!!

birthday

Enjoy every bit of your special day because you truly deserve it! You share a birthday with my college true-love, with whom I'm still friends, and there must be something magic about July 7th because the two people I know of who are born on that date are SPECTACULAR people!

Enjoy the cake and candles (make that wish, make it big and I know it will come true because you're so fantastic) and sit back and be pampered!

Hoping your year is filled with luscious stuff and maybe a Raspberries concert or two!

:)--Love, Darlene