Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUSANA !! *July 6*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUSANA !! birthday

Happy birthday, girlfriend !! Hope your special day is the best ever !! happy

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

The number 6 adds a tone of responsibility, understanding and helpfulness to your character. You are generous with people in need, sometimes to an extreme that people find you nosey. Those born on the sixth are honest and open with everyone. Your hidden courage and dedication often surprise others. Your imagination is extremely unique. You are caring about family and friends too. 6 is a number associated with responsibility and caring. Your love life is on the smooth track because it grows from friendship. Although you may not make a sweet lover but your sincerity bring happiness to your couple.

Your true color: Orange

Your tree is the Fir tree (Mysterious) -- extraordinary taste, handles stress well, loves anything beautiful, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them, hard to trust others, yet a social butterfly, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, rather modest, talented, unselfish, many friends, very reliable.

Muzza   

Hari Huritau Susana. We recall a great breakfast just a couple of months ago which brings back great memories.

Have a great day.

Muzza and Kiwi

mellie   

Happy birthday Sue! Hope you take some time off and celebrate. Sassy says "Where's the party?" birthday (She wants cake.) Diva just smiled and said you'll always be older than us. grin I didn't teach her that! wink Have a happy.

mel, Diva, & Sassy

hAPPY bIRTHDAY TO YOU OH Susanna now don't you cry for me I come from TUNESylvania with a membership on my knee. Have a great one to one of the kcik ass party girls on this board and all around sweetie as well as a TUNESETTE. Enjoy sweetie. Love TOMMY

susana   

Gracias, gracias to all of you. I'm not around the board much these days, but definitely think of everyone as friends...so given that this was a...um...."significant" birthday, it's that much more special to hear from you. :thanx:

S-Girl

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSANA !!!

birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very sweet girl I've been lucky enough to connect with in the old Chat Room! Remember those days of late-night chats and chewing the fat? Lots and lots of fun.

Hoping your special day is as special as you are and that many birthday and year long surprises await you!

:)--Love, Darlene