Sign in to follow this  
hollies65

Pitchman extraordinaire Billy Mays dead....

I haven't had my TV hooked up for over a year and a half...So amazingly...I had to go to YouTube to see who he was...And after seeing his videos there i do remember him...It's a testament to the effectiveness of his work that his death has received so much attention...His informercials have been that much a part of the television experience.

Maybe now there's room on TV for me as a manic pitch man.

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Actually he died from an accummulation of Oxy and Orange molecules in his blood.They so effectively cleaned out his pipes that the pipes themselves dissolved.

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Yes Tony,but if you act now,you'll get a SECOND sympathy card sent absolutely FREE!!!

ACT NOW?!? BUT I THOUGHT HE SAID, "IF YOU ACT IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES..." 20 MINUTES FROM WHEN? HOW DOES HE KNOW WHEN I'M WATCHING THE INFO-MERCIAL? HOW DO I KNOW FOR SURE I WILL BEAT THE CLOCK AND GET MY FREE ONE!

WAIT!...FREE, BUT ANOTHER $6.99 SHIPPING AND HANDLING?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! babycrazy

I read the tire on the plane blew out upon landing, making it a rough one and something hit him on the head.

Don't know yet if that may have had something to do with his death, though.

JuliaD   

The last I heard, which was yesterday, the cause of death was a heart condition that led to cardiac arrest. He seems to have died in the same manner as Michael Jackson, tho it sounds likely drugs may have caused Michael to arrest, while with Billy, it was just a "natural" death.