Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

"Boats Against The Current" Portrait

LC   

My apologies, Bernie.... Just being a little curious (it's the journalist in me -- I see that "message edited" notation and I automatically wonder about it....).

I was also being a little flippant.... I just finished a killer deadline and am feeling a little giddy after many late-night writing/editing sessions....

--LC

LC   
Tony Cartmill said:

Al Gore's got LC working overtime on those one-sided "Global-Warming-Do-As-I-Say-Not-As-I-Do" articles, huh?

You got it, Tony! Not only is Mr. Gore paying me well, but he provides me with a gas-guzzling SUV as a company car, insists that I keep my office air-conditioning turned down to 65 degrees at all times (just so I'm comfortable), and flies me around in one of his private jets. He also insisted that we get rid of those pesky recycling bins in the ol' office.

In the winter, he likes me to keep the heat in the office cranked up to 75 degrees (again, to remain comfortable), and also encourages me to do doughnuts in my SUV in the parking lot. (It wastes a little gas, but it sure is fun!) But please don't tell anyone about Al's hypocrisy or my own. We want to keep it a secret....

elle4ec   
Sorry to disappoint you LC! As Bernie posted, he didn't remove anything from my post(I didn't dare go any further on the subject)! Believe it or not, I'm more reserved than what my recent posts may appear! It's just when Wendy made the comment about the "mechanic's jumpsuit", I just couldn't resist! All of the recent photos of the week and these amazing videos must be bringing out the animal in me ...maybe it's the Leo in me...ROAR!! Anyway, maybe if Bernie will cease to be so awesome with his future contributions to the board, I'll have a chance to cool off! BTW, thanks Bernie for cleaning up my post, this UBB stuff is new to me!

elle4ec said:

I'm more reserved than what my recent posts may appear! It's just when Wendy made the comment about the "mechanic's jumpsuit", I just couldn't resist!

Oh that's right Miss Elle, blame it on me when you know we're both down in the gutter waiting to be saved! ;) I can't wait for your comments!

PS: I too am reserved, no really I am...ask anyone who knows me. :lol:

elle4ec   

OOPS! Sorry I'm commenting on the wrong thread, but everything except the part about the "mechanic's jumpsuit" applies. This one was about "EC in a Speedo"! And no, I didn't go any further on that subject either ,(OMGOSH, looking back I sound like a bad girl),I hope I haven't given anyone the wrong impression! I just enjoy humor and writing. These recent subjects are definitely inspiring me!!!

elle4ec   

WORD! Wendy, I think we are two "peas in a pod"! I can't wait for your comments either! I think we are nearly the same age. I enjoyed seeing your picture on another thread. Maybe we can continue being so "reserved" when we are commenting together on future posts!!

elle4ec   
WendyWorld said:

Oh that's right Miss Elle, blame it on me when you know we're both down in the gutter waiting to be saved!

At least I'm not the only one in the gutter! Maybe EC will be our "Knight in shining armour" (or even a Speedo will do), and save us!!!

Trindy   

Let's just say, this photo makes me a teenager again...

Oh, and now I sit here and think, "Eric was living in MY APARTMENT BUILDING when this picture was taken."

You know, sometimes life really IS all about the timing. If I'd been living here 30 years ago, who knows, I might have been sharing an elevator with the guy.

Of course, I would have been sixteen years old...

elle4ec   
Tony Cartmill said:

Nah, too much hair. The "Change Of Heart" photo sessions with the loosened tie are my favorite. There are 2 or 3 I've seen that are just EC Dreamy!

Oh Tony! Don't you know??...There's no such thing as "too much hair"!

I still dream about running my fingers through all of it's marvelous-ness :heartpump: ...sigh

On the other hand, helping Eric "loosen his tie" :blush: for the other photo shoot doesn't sound too bad either...

ANDREA   
Raspbernie said:

Eric, Boats-era, circa 1976. I think I'll let this photo speak for itself!

...I am speechless

because you have fallen beside me
because your eyelashes
are the spines of tiny fragile animals..." :wub:

missm   

Andie, thank you for resurrecting this thread!! It is such a gorgeous photo of Eric!! Yep, i'm going to take it there..LUCK NECKLACES AND LUCKY SHIRT!!! I will not identify the other LUCKY items...we know what they are!! :blush:

ANDREA   
missm said:

....Yep, i'm going to take it there..LUCK NECKLACES AND LUCKY SHIRT!!! I will not identify the other LUCKY items...we know what they are!!

Yes, I do understand! That is so true...

:blush::lol::blush:

missm   

Awww Billy! Before you go to HR please know that the other LUCKY items belong to the ladies here. Like 2 LUCKY EYES and 2 LUCKY EARS...to be able to see and hear Eric!! Okay, the 2 LUCKY EYES could still be a sticky situation with HR. I will stick with 2 LUCKY EARS!! :lol::lol::lol: