Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

"Boats Against The Current" Portrait

sterling   

Thanks Bernie.

EC looks like he is deep into some thoughts that are occupying his mind up front. I would not say it is a sad face but emotionally he is "somewhere else".

Phil

I placed this on my background of my monitor. I had a picture of my shoe there last week. I like this waaaaay better than my shoe! laugh

Wendy

Kirk   

Not that I would expect any of the ladies to notice- the picture in the background has stormy skies and a wind whipped sea- very apropo to the 'Boats' era picture...

Mine is in My Pictures right now. I"ve saved a couple of very cute pics of him and Cyrus Erie.

smart

Not that I would expect any of the ladies to notice- the picture in the background has stormy skies and a wind whipped sea- very apropo to the 'Boats' era picture...

There's a background, Kirk? All I was focusing on was the subject. Oops. wink

No. That's what Windows call's those symbols of files and programs on the computer. What are YOU thinking about?

Very funny. HAH!

Bernie what are you trying to do to us ?

These photo’s are getting more libidinous each week !

Have Mercy !!

The stormy sea is the perfect background.

It complements Eric's expression and sets the mood... sensitive, turbulent, smoldering.

Very Nice Mr Carmen!

How can the "Boats..." cover be such short hair and this photo of the same era be huge hair?

Does Eric's hair grow as fast as a Chia-Pet or what?

Eric in 1977: a lean 130 lbs.

Eric's hair alone, after photo-shoot prep in 1977: 135 lbs.

I kid you not! eek

I think somemody did some fancy picture work on this one, TOny. Can't remember what the name for the technique is.. Oh a manip. That's what it's called.

Get the right peogram and you can do all you want with your pictures!

LC   

Good one, Bernie. That look on Eric's face... Hmmm.... He does appear like someone who was in the midst of writing an emotionally draining, exhausting masterpiece of an album, all the while having to deal with a "difficult" producer who had a different agenda.... (Actually, maybe Gus Dudgeon took this photo?)

As for all the well-documented drool on this thread:

C'mon, ladies.... You don't see us fellas getting all hot and bothered every time we look at a photograph of a hot babe, do you? :rolleyes:

elle4ec   

As for all the well-documented drool on this thread:

C'mon, ladies.... You don't see us fellas getting all hot and bothered every time we look at a photograph of a hot babe, do you?

Sorry Guys, maybe Bernie will have a pic of some young Raspberrie or EC groupies for you guys to smoulder about next time! All joking aside, this picture could almost be a cover shot for the Boats album. His expression reverberates the raw emotion I get when I listen to that album. Once again Bernie, you've outdone yourself!

As for all the well-documented drool on this thread: C'mon, ladies.... You don't see us fellas getting all hot and bothered every time we look at a photograph of a hot babe, do you? :rolleyes:

Oh LC, of course not...for when men look at hot babe, all you guys want to do is play "twiddle-winks" with her. Nothing more...huh? wink