Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Eric At The Piano

Eric, since you may have been too busy to comment on this photo before - do you remember where/when/why it was taken? The parched grass makes it look like either a heavily used park area, or a mid-summer day in a warm climate region. The outfit looks more like jeans and a denim top, not a jumpsuit, like the caption says.

The photo was taken in London, circa 1976-77. I'm not quite sure why they hauled the piano outdoors, but sometimes you just go with it.

I think it was denim jacket and jeans.

e

I don't know who you are, but I do know you're new. I've been reading your posts and ya know what...I like you!

Sincerely, from the great State of California, County of Orange, City of Mission Viejo,

Wendy

(who just got off the phone with Ira and should be cleaning the rest of the house, but took a wine and cheese break, even though I am trying not to ingest too much diary and my tofu salad didn't cut the "hunger" mustard so to speak. And with cheese, one must do wine.)

PS, Razz: What's your favorite song? Mine's "Let's Pretend." If that's yours, please choose a new one, ok? ;)

Some things I share, some things I don't. Men and songs are two things I do not share. Please make a note of that at your convenience of course. Thank you!

Oh, goodness gracious sakes alive! I hope I didn't come across as some demanding chick or anything. That was not my intention. Never---ever---ok, maybe. :lol:

Yes, I've had some wine, if I haven't already mentioned it.

LOL!

Well, you read my whole post didn't you? We CA gals can't be too many tacos short of a combo platter.

PS: I love tacos! I should have thought of having a tofu taco instead of a whole round of smoked gouda. :wacko:

Kirk   
On 8/18/2010 at 5:56 PM, Wendy-Ann said:

...even though I am trying not to ingest too much diary...

Wendy-

There really is no other explanation needed...Wendy ingested a diary and is now espousing it's contents :D

Kirk said:

There really is no other explanation needed...Wendy ingested a diary and is now espousing it's contents :D

Exactly!

Blame it on the cow's milk because I am not giving up the drink of the gods. At least for now as a coke is more fattening.

PS: Miss M. LOL.

Kirk   

Wen, that must be good wine. You missed it, twice. You ingested a DIARY, which explains the profunditude of your posts!!

Kirk said:

Wen, that must be good wine.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found out! It's NON-alcoholic wine!

Oops...that sucks for me!

angelina   
missm said:

angelina, there you go throwing out the baby with the bathwater. The person in question still has a mouth and hands, I assume.

You know missm...I DID think about that...but I went with my first inkling (unedited..as if no one could tell)

LOL :spin:

angelina   
missm said:

angelina, something told me that you had that one covered!

thanks m

I usually get online at work...so sometimes my mind wanders while doing more than one thing at a time...hence my personal edit button fails to operate at times...DOH! :D

ANDREA   

His hands! I must speak of his hands.
The long, slender well-manicured fingers.
Each sparking a 'supply of energy all its own'.
They were capable of so much magic.

More than any magician's have ever wrought!
Ah yes, they were so important to him. And to the world of music, and now...
Down through invisible halls of time,to me!
When they play, the world seems to stop.

And I am being visited by the angels, For that while.