Raspbernie

Recording "Tonight You're Mine"

I'd rather see tight jeans, than guys with their underwear hanging out, and they start walking and their pants fall down! (And we're talking boxers, so it's not an eyeful either way!!!) crazyeek

AMEN Laura!

What do people mean by"tight pants"? I wear 30/32 pants,jeans etc.I mean they are not loose...but they fit well...

Ok...I'll give you that..."fit well." smile

*Where are they supposed to be tight?*

Hmmm...that could be a loaded question. laugh

boopell   

Wendy-

Yes! The hair! I miss the hair! Never cared one way or the other about the pants. But hair like Ed Roland of Collective Soul(check out their video "Better Now")! :P

By the way-why Utah?

Boo,

I miss the hair too, neither of my sons have had hair longer than and inch or two since they were in kindergarten, they are in their twenties now.

I have begged them to let their hair grow, no luck ... yet

Thank goodness they don't wear baggie pants, it isn't the style for their crowd and hasn't been for a while now.

ECatw   

Quote:
Originally posted by hollies65:

What do people mean by"tight pants"? I wear 30/32 pants,jeans etc.I mean they are not loose...but they fit well...

Ok...I'll give you that..."fit well." smile

*Where are they supposed to be tight?*

Hmmm...that could be a loaded question. laugh

Wasn't the classic answer in all those teen mags:

"Depends if he's (or She since it was always the guy who said it) coming or going!" :Phaha

boopell   

Bessieboo-

My oldest son has Kurt Cobain hair(except he combs it smile ). My middle son's is about collar length. My youngest son's was past his shoulders and kept begging for a super short cut. I finally gave in. Now he wants it cut at least once a month. He loves it, but I wish he'd let it grow. My stepson has shoulder length hair with that long cover-one-eye-side-swoop thing.

Like your boys, mine never got into the baggy pants thing. My middle one skateboards and wears those super skinny jeans--can't skate and hold up your pants at the same time!

Ok everyone...my Mom is going on 78 years and she couldn't understand what I saw in Eric...I showed her these pics of him and she now understands...maybe the pants, maybe the hair (on the chest as well ) but she now says she thinks its the Whole Package...now what a 78 year old woman would mean by that is up to you...

The whole package... hmm. Yup! No matter what your age! Even if your ovaries are starting to slow down, the beat goes on! ("My heart beats, my heart beats, I can't explain it...") Loveis nice, too. But girls watch guys,and guys watch girls.

We do have some dress codeup here, but mostly for the primary schools. Unfortunately, some high schools haven't clued in towhat the kids' culture is,and take it as a fashion craze instead of what I really see in the groups of guys with the baggy pants.

The Roman Catholic Schools have strict rules on uniforms and how the uniforms are worn, and some Public Schools are getting into the uniform act, too.

I didn't notice the cigarette until this evening! Didn't know EC smoked. I hope he's quit. (Even though I haven't.)

Yes, I miss the tailored shirts on men. Now it's the WOMEN who are wearing their shirts low-cut or almost nuthin' at all!

BTW, there were a few guys in high school who did wear their shirts almost... off. Two yearbooks somewhere in my place prove that!

And, before girls' jeans came out, we had to go to the boys' department if we wanted those Levis. They were a pain in the a$$ with the different butt tapering. wink

But what nice visuals of the guys...

Duane   

Now it's the WOMEN who are wearing their shirts low-cut or almost nuthin' at all!

There's nothing wrong with that, PM. We (men) don't mind at all.....

Okay. By August 11 he'll have carton of Benson & Hedges Menthol go his way. That way I don't get strangled along with Tony.

Anna R   

that lucky cigarette......well for that matter, that lucky microphone!

Can't help myself, it is late and I am tired!

I can't help the way I feel!!!!!!! LuvLove