Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

We're Havin' A Party

EC u look like u r dialing a cell phone in your hand in the top picture! (if thats u next to jim :o. & what is that in his hand in the bottom pic??

dave looks like he may be making some blonde moves in the bottom pic...

missm   

Yes, Trindy that was very nice of Tony and Jeannie!! I think I saw Roger (Major Healey) in the background of one of the photos. :)

• Like 1

Since its Christmas ... this photo is actually from a Christmas party.  It was at Wally's house in 1971 or, maybe, '72.  Eric, Jim & Dave are obvious in the picture but Wally (standing about where the photographer was) was busy distributing the presents that had been stacked under the tree behind him.  Regarding the black turtleneck that Eric is wearing ... it was actually a holdover from Sounds of Silence and was part of an alternate band outfit for when we didn't want to wear ties (see the 'Live At Brush High School' outfits).  Unless Eric jumps in, that's about as accurate a description as you're going to get because that's me sitting on the floor behind Dave and that's all I can remember at the moment.  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

• Like 6

LC   

Wow—what great information! I was wondering where Wally was; now it all makes sense. Gracias, MW!