Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

At the Radio Station

KToad said:

My name is Kelley and I'm a 44 yr. old female in Delaware who's been lurking here for a while before asking to join.

Welcome Kelley! What a great first post! You'll like the people here. It's like a family. :)

elle4ec said:

Oh,what I wouldn't give to be able to put that single on my turntable and "give it a spin"!

Elle! Oh no you didn't say that! Oh yes you did! Loving it...you are so funny. You have a way with WORD(s)!

Wendy

KToad   

To Hollies65 - I already knew I would like you too.

Yeah, Jimmy Webb... That guy already had me wrapped around his finger when I was just 4 yrs. old.

Kelley

LC said:

Just to shed a little more light on this quartet of photos: They're all from a contact sheet I got as part of a nice lot of Eric-related photos and CDs last year. The whole lot came from David Spero's collection, which he had consigned to an auction house.

Oh, LC...ok...I have you to blame too? OR would that be thank? Can I send ya a big cyber kiss in case I don't ever meet ya! I hope I do though. *SMOOOOOOCH*

elle4ec   

Welcome KToad! I already see that we have a lot in common. I'm also 44, have an 18-Year-old son, and most of all, we both love Eric Carmen!!! Hope you enjoy the board!

Kia Ora KToad! Greetings from New Zealand. Welcome to THE COOLEST website in Cyber space.

Every week I think the pic's can't get any better, then Bernie goes and proves me wrong yet again!!!!

Thank you Eric and Bernie for taking the time and effort to share these treasures with us.

AnniekNY   

Hi ya KToad!! Welcome to the family!!!

You ladies are just reading my mind but Wendy - your dessert quote has me on THE FLOOR!!!!! OMG - I couldn't agree more!!! :lol::lol:

AnniekNY said:

You ladies are just reading my mind but Wendy - your dessert quote has me on THE FLOOR!!!!! OMG - I couldn't agree more!!!

Well Annie, let's just say, if one wants to remain a lady when speaking about whip creme and a raspberry...one has to phrase it in a lady-like fashion. :lol:

Wendy

ECatw said:

Now that's a new visual- a raspberry and whipped creme....hmmmm!

Oh nooooooo...I was trying to have a lust-free day. Dang! ;)

WendyWorld said:

Oh nooooooo...I was trying to have a lust-free day. Dang!

Ahh... Wendy you never cease to amaze me with your choice of words. Hmmm.... raspberry with whipped creme........ :eyecrazy: <sigh>

It's hard to have a lust-free day when we have fabulous photos of our favorite guy on here to look at each day we check in! :P

LC.... thank you for sending Bernie these wonderful photos to share with all of us but now the hearts of all the ladies here are in a twitter.... :heartpump:

darlene   

A HUNDRED WELCOMES TO YOU KELLEY!!!

:spin::spin::spin:

If you love Eric Carmen music and Raspberries music, you sure ARE gonna love it here! Make yourself right at home and ENJOY the best website anywhere!

:) --Darlene

ANDREA   

:wub:

"Who, if I cried out, would hear me among the angels...hierarchies? and even if one of them pressed me
suddenly against his heart: I would be consumed
in that overwhelming existence. For beauty is nothing
but the beginning of terror, which we are still just able to endure,
and we are so awed because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
Every angel is terrifying.

Every angel is terrifying. And yet, alas, I invoke you,
almost deadly birds of the soul, knowing about you.

Where are the days of Tobias, when one of you, veiling his radiance,
stood at the front door, slightly disguised for the journey, no longer appalling;
(a young man like the one who curiously peeked through the window).

But if the archangel now, perilous, from behind the stars took even one step down toward us:
our own heart, beating higher and higher, would beat us to death.

Who are you?"

Rainer Maria Rilke