Sign in to follow this  
elle4ec

'Berrie Rockin' Playlist

elle4ec   

I'm so proud of our heroes, the Raspberries, and their performance at the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame!

As a little tribute, I've taken all of the titles performed at the Rock Hall Saturday night and written them into a little "dream sequence" of how it might have felt to be lucky enough to witness such a monumental event.

Official Raspberries Rockin' Playlist:

TONIGHT
PLAY ON
I'M A ROCKER
COLD OUTSIDE
I WANNA BE WITH YOU
LET'S PRETEND
OVERNIGHT SENSATION
PARTY'S OVER
ALL BY MYSELF
SUBSTITUTE
ECSTASY
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT
GO ALL THE WAY

ENCORE

TICKET TO RIDE
BABY'S IN BLACK
NO REPLY
I CAN'T EXPLAIN

"Elle's 'Berrie Sweet Dream"

Like many of you, I grew up in the 70's, so "I'M A ROCKER" from way back. I enjoy lots of different types of music. Many nights though, when I'm "ALL BY MYSELF", I find that for me there's just no "SUBSTITUTE" for the music of Eric Carmen and the Raspberries.

After hearing of the "OVERNIGHT SENSATION", which, by all accounts, our awesome Raspberries caused at The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Saturday night, I'm filled with a renewed hope that so many others will finally be turned on to the Power-Pop perfection we've known about all along.

So, "LET'S PRETEND" that just for "TONIGHT" we've all got a first-class "TICKET TO RIDE" to "Almost Paradise" for this once-in-a-lifetime experience, because you know... "If we close our eyes, and believe it might come true"...

Oh Yeah, it all feels so surreal...I'm standing here trembling in the audience at the Rock Hall as Eric, Jim, Dave, and Wally take the stage in front of me and this enthusiastic crowd. My heart's :wub: ... I'll be keeping this "Playlist of my dreams" on "Autoplay"... How about you? :)