Sign in to follow this  
John P

Raspberries Tattoo

John P   

Anyone have a Raspberries tattoo? Is there anyone considering getting one? If you have one, where did it all come about and what kind of reaction do you get from people? I myself wouldn't dare consider it. John

Maryanne   

Ok I have SERIOUSLY considered a tattoo of the Famous scented sticker on my lower back...... but I have not gotten around to actually doing it........ What I do have is a PURPLE PT CRUISER registered in Ohio with the personalized plate that says RASBERRI..... :wub: Maryanne

darlene   

That's cute, Barb. :)

I'm *definitely* not "the tattoo type," but funny someone should bring this up...

I've actually thought about a little raspberry tattoo on my ankle or decollette, or the back of my neck for when I put my hair up.

I don't do pain very well though, and I could just imagine what it would look like when I started to wriggle around when they started doing it. The raspberry oval logo would be AWESOME... hmmmm.

If Kath got one, maybe I would too...

And, Kathy, that's definitely *NOT* a challenge I'm putting up there. (I couldn't find a graemlin for "terrified".)

:) --Darlene