Sign in to follow this  
sllvnbil

Go All The Way Indians!

JohnO   

"Two words from a true blue Yankee fan now that the ALDS is over and the Indians and Red Sox have advanced to the ALCS : "Go Indians!""

Personally, I don't have any rooting interest at this point, other than hoping that Boston loses....(AND it would be kinda funny if LeBron shows up again, still wearing his NY cap!)

Argee   

I think the Berries are missing a chance to do a free performance of "GATW" on the mall between Jacobs and The "Q" during one of the rallies that they had and will have there. Other performers ala Michale Stanley were there. Its a natural for a Cleveland band. (and bring some CD's to sell at the event)

Trindy   

It would be nice, but the problem is, Dave isn't normally in town. At least that would seem to be the biggest problem.

I do sincerely wish, though, now that the Indians are in the ALCS, that they could get a crack at a gig of singing the anthem. And if they make it back to the World Series...but shh, mustn't jinx the team.

I was at game 1 of the division series. The atmosphere was just electric. Best baseball experience I've ever had in my life. The only thing I can think of that would be better is seeing, well, you know. And our boys singing a cappella at home plate.

Billy K.   

Even playing a clip of a few seconds of "GATW" during rallies would be cool!

As for the National Anthem a capella, why not?

Eddie Money did it at Oakland, and Gretchen Wilson at St. Louis, etc......

Billy K.   

Hey, guys, it just dawned on me.....the Cubbies are out of it again. I had been in Ukraine for a week(just got back) and too preoccupied with other things to look for US sports scores.

I was just thinking about it, since I spent the day in the Windy City, on the way over, and saw the public rally for the Cubs.