Sign in to follow this  
MJ

Your Most Prized Raspberries Possession

darlene   

Chris, I was SO glad you got to go to that concert and was really thinking how on top of the world you were that night!

You're right--NOBODY can take away the memories!!!

:) --Darlene

mannoman   

I took a picture of Eric at the Stone Balloon in Newark, DE in 1974 while he was playing piano. A bit grainy but holds a lot of memories. It was the 2nd lineup of the Berries.

LC   
mannoman said:

I took a picture of Eric at the Stone Balloon in Newark, DE in 1974 while he was playing piano. A bit grainy but holds a lot of memories. It was the 2nd lineup of the Berries.

Ted,

Feel free to give us a peek! :)

--LC

LC   

Speaking of these guitar strings, my copy of Tonight (platinum edition) came with Wally strings --- awesome item to have! Now I've gotta revise my top-10 'berries collectibles list....

LC   

Besides the strings, I was remiss in neglecting to mention another priceless 'berry treasure, one that belongs right near the top of my list.... After that first round of Raspberries reunion concerts, I was telling Marlene how bummed I was that I didn't get to any of the shows. Shortly after that, she sent me an autographed set list that had been taped to the floor during one of the shows. She knew how much it killed me to miss the 'berries, and she knows I love autographs, so she gave it up... Thanks again, Marlene! That was such a generous and considerate thing to do, my friend!

• Like 1

marlene   

Aw..you're SO welcome, LC !! And I'm thrilled for you that you DID make it to see the 'Berries !!

ps that's some list you have there !! ;)

• Like 1