Sign in to follow this  
MJ

Your Most Prized Raspberries Possession

MJ   

Oh those K-Tel records - I always wanted to buy one from television - my parents would never let me order over the phone lol......

sterling   

My possesions are somehwhat different. I took many photos next to the stage at Waukesha and they turned out really fantastic. I have even emailed some to a certain person here....(Do you know how to spell Marvin?)....Also my limitied edition CDs/DVD and my vinyl copy of the Berries 4th album...Starting Over.

Phil

AnniekNY   

Don't worry MJ - my tri-fecta will go undetected by Eric...he's too busy rehearsing for the show next week...besides, it's not the first time I have expressed my admiration!! :lol:

darlene   

My original Raspberries albums, and the pictures from a couple of them and newspaper/magazine articles about them that my uncle and I decoupaged on wood that once hung (like a "shrine") on my apartment wall. I also have a picture with Eric from 1976 from his solo debut (which counts because he was in Raspberries)--that's it for vintage. I also recently bought a 45 of "Let's Pretend" in the original Raspberry Rollswagen/Foxiest Raspberry Contest Entry Blank sleeve, which I think is ultra cool.

My most prized "new" possession is Eric's E string that came from the Reunion tour as part of the "deluxe package." *VERY VERY VERY* outtasight cool.

:) --Darlene

Anna R   

My most prized possession..... hmmm....

I would say a 5x7 photo I had someone take of me with Wally, Dave, Jim and Eric at the HOB show and ALL FOUR GUYS are SMILIN' !!!

I have it hanging where I can see it while I work.

It is B-E-A-UTIFUL!

ANNA

Kirk   

I have a Rock and Roll HOF postcard.

Oh, I forgot to turn it over...It has all 6 Raspberries signatures on it :lol: Kirk.

Brian   

I have a performance contract from the Raspberries that was never fulfilled with contract rider attached.I was attending Kent State in 1974, and I contacted Eric about the band playing at the school. He had their manager(agent) send us a contract, but we ran out of money(beer budget used it all!!!) so we never had them play.

MJ   

Hmmm Anna - I wonder who took that photo lol. Somehow I don't think it was the photographer that made them smile - must have been that pumpkin bread lol.

My Ticket Stubs from the House Of Blues Concert In Chicago... my All-time favorite concert and only Raspberries show. Marvin I would have to agree with your K-Tel refferance as I am one of the other fans that discovered them from those albums. The Starting Over Poster... the DVD Package.

Lew Bundles said:

You and Eleanor Roosevelt used to play K-Tel records together at those pajama parties...Dont you remember?...Or was that you and Marvin?

Your one to talk ..... w/ a SSN of TWELVE!!!

Tough question...

I just got the boys to sign my Album and 8-Track Tape of their first album when I was in CA! I'm very glad that I got a limited edition "Tonight" book with all of the extras, and also a limited edition CD / DVD set of "Live on Sunset Strip"!

I have also loved meeting fellow Board member, and I look forward to meeting more of you on Friday!

Tim

Billy   

Poloroid photos of Eric and Wally at Fairfield University in Connecticut before a 1974 concert -- Let's Pretend picture sleeve and 45 inside -- just a few of the good things. Of course, the autographed Live CD is the the best!

Trindy   

I told you guys, when I opened up my Raspberries TONIGHT! special package and saw the string I got with it, I said "That's it. I'm telling everyone from now on...I'm the keeper of Eric's G string!"