Sign in to follow this  
MJ

Your Most Prized Raspberries Possession

MJ   

Ok - this post is for the die-hards.... what is your most prized/treasured Raspberries memorabilia - and it must be vintage.......

I just acquired a 21 x 24 Capitol Promo Poster of the Fresh (aka Madame Troussau's Wax Museum album cover.... according to Eric from the radio interview last week)......... It's now framed and next to my newly framed Raspberries stuff from the NY/HOB shows..... keep on touring boys....I have 3 more walls to go lol............

I wanna hear about your stuff!

• Like 1

James   

I've got no stuff (not a stuff guy)..

But I've got 5 albums, from the best band in history, fronted by the best song writer in rock history..... having those 5 albums is pretty cool.

• Like 1

I don't collect gold records or photo's that much...I try to get actual vintage lyrics...hand signed contracts,AFTRA's etc. I have come across virtually nothing on the Raspberries or Choir.Someone has them...and they ain't sellin.

marvin   

All my memorabilia from the original Raspberries Fan Club in 1972 (still in the original packing envelope) - which the band kindly autographed in LA - 35 years later!

marvin   
Lew Bundles said:

How about the "Scratch and Sniff" sticker that you stole from Dianed's house when you stayed there...

Oops! Did she figure out that it was missing?!

AnniekNY   

this is really hard but I think my favorite is the mounted 8 X 10 1970's photograph of Eric playing piano that Gene Taylor gave me from his collection at the very first reunion show at HOB in Cleveland. Eric signed it for me at the meet and greet. It was such a dream come true.

Bonus: in the picture, his shirt is open. And his hair is awesome. Vintage my ass. ;)

MJ   

Lew - shouldn't you throw AnnieNY off the board for using the word "mounted" in the same sentence with Eric's name OMG!

• Like 1

I don't have anything "vintage", but without a doubt my "Limited Edition" has to be my most treasured possession, not only because of what it is, but because it was given to me personally by Eric and Jim at WAB. Also the photo of Muzza and I with Eric. Something I never, even in my wildest dreams thought would ever happen.

marvin   
Lew Bundles said:

By the way, I am proud of AnnieKNY for mounting Eric and not having her husband upset at this...

AND apparently his hair was 'awesome' at the time also.

MJ   

Marv that is a VERY difficult feat for a man keeping his hair awesome - perhaps we need to give a special award for that. I won't tell you what my friend called Eric's hair in the Fresh promo lmao.....

marvin   

I need to get the guys to autograph my K-Tel "Believe In Music" album from 1972. This was where I first heard / saw mention of Raspberries and "Go All the Way."