Sign in to follow this  
marvin

'Fly On the Wall'

marvin   

Unless they get called back, the show is done. The crowd was very, very receptive. I think I heard Jan Wenner dancing. :p

marvin said:

Amazing - even through a lousy phone connection. I'm so thrilled for the guys. I hope the Hall gives them their due.

How can they NOT, after that awesome performance?! :lol: Here's hoping!!! Such an exciting time for our guys, love it!!

marvin   

I'm deaf in my left ear from holding a phone against it for the last hour or so, but it was worth it. Tonight, I went to rock and roll heaven on earth. Way to go guys, we love you!

Kirk   

Marv, did you get a chance to ask about the song(s) you missed? Play On was sandwiched between Tonight and It's Cold Outside the last time I looked.

marvin   

I missed the first couple of songs. "Tonight" was first, I don't know what was second, but I was told that I missed 2 or 3 songs, and the first song I heard was "I'm A Rocker."

marvin   
Jay52 said:

Marvin..thanks so much for the updates!

You're welcome Jay. I certainly didn't expect to hear the entire show (except for the first two songs), but the person on the other end of the line said, "you can listen until my battery dies." Thankfully the battery didn't die!

darlene   

Marvin, we were living it with you! I guess you were the proverbial "fly on the wall" after all. And you shared it with us!!! THANKS A MILLION!!!

I just knew they would have a super-amazing night!!! Your blow-by-blow really helped us "be there"! Thank your friend and so glad the battery didn't die!

Congratulations, guys!!!!

HOW EXCITING IS THIS????!!!!!

:):):)

:) -- heartpump Love, Darlene