Sign in to follow this  
marvin

'Fly On the Wall'

Since anything can happen tonight, there has to be stage cameras, and I hope a roving one for the crowd. Does anyone know if it is going to be in their 162 seat movie style auditorioum or is there a more ballroom style hall at the Rock somewhere?

Bringing the induction back to Cleveland is justice, as this is where the hall is located. Having Raspberries play the VIP show is pure class and vindication to a great rock and roll city. The night's yours, enjoy, rock out and keep in mind that all of your fans are with you in spirit. Let them see what we already know, Cleveland and Cleavelanders ROCK!!!

Kathy222   

Eric,

Maybe you could give us a wink or an "ear lobe" tug to let us know you are remembering "us"... You never know, this could end up on VH1 or MTV someday soon !! .....Best of Luck and Love... psych

Donna L   

Best of luck Eric to you and the other members of the band. You are a musical genius, I know it will be very evident this evening.......

Definitely wish I could be a fly on the wall. :):)

LC   

Well, right about now, I bet the boys are tearin' it up. I'm feelin' the vibe, all the way over in New England.... "You looked too young to know about ro-o-o-mance, oh yes you did/But when you smiled I had to take a chance, I had to take a chance... and be with you to-ni-yi-iiiiight, I'll be with you toniiiight...." And I bet Wally is making tons of new fans among the guests who will suddenly be putting him on their "All Time Best Guitarists" lists.

Where's that live feed, Bernie?

Can't wait to hear the first reports....

LC   

Oh, man, I almost quoted that song instead of "Tonight." I was thinking about my friend BeatleJay, and how he'd have the belly-up-to-the-stage gang rockin'....

What else do you have for a set list, Marvin?

marvin   

They are now doing "It's Cold Outside." Apparently the crowd is going wild, and it's like "a big mosh pit, even with a snobby crowd."

I LOVE IT! GO GUYS GO!

LC   

Wow, they didn't open with "IWBWY"? A set-list curve-ball! I love it! Sounds like it's going extremely well.... I wonder if they've hit the crowd with this yet:

Thanks Marvin, I hit this thread 1 minute after you posted LET'S PRETEND. Perfect timing!

Thanks for the updates...I'm off to the movies but my heart is in Cleveland! heartpump