Sign in to follow this  
ira

1,000,000th Hit on EricCarmen.com

AnniekNY   

I absolutely DID! It took me a bit to find the directions to grab, but I did....I'm hoping someone was randomly checking the website and was COMPLETELY unaware of the Ipod....

I daydream a lot.....!

I have to give somebody credit...who figured out how to get that counter moving as quickly as it did? Over 2000 hits in 4 hours....but I guess if every registered person checked the site about 3 or 4 times today we'd be right there!

Darn it...I thought I'd be close and next thing I knew it was at 1,000,445, when at 9 AM, it was on 998,200 I thought I had a few hours yet

MikeC   

Well, it's one million. And, I'm astonished, happy, in awe, proud, thankful to everyone who made it possible, and too late. With my schedule, I'd have to find a time sooner. But, oh well. What a buzz, though, for the winner!

popdude   
pauliemississippi said:

The question now is... is our next milestone 2 million, or will we still get goodies for smaller milestones?

I hear that the next milestone is for 1,963,404 hits, and the lucky winner will receive the following:

* An autographed photo of Beatlebum
* A 12-second shopping spree at Stein Mart
* Half a bag of dark chocolate M & M's
* A dream date with Tony Cartmill, all expenses paid (by the winner, not Tony).
* Denis Leary

• Like 1

Here's an amazing statistic. Since hitting the 1 million mark three weeks ago we've received over 37,000 additional hits! Wow!

Bernie

[Yawn] Ho hum. Another milestone. Seems we clocked another 100,000 hits since the magic million mark just a couple of months ago! How fast will we hit 2 mil?

Bernie