Sign in to follow this  
ira

1,000,000th Hit on EricCarmen.com

Laura   

Bernie-What happens if the 1,000,000 hit is a non registered person? Should we do a screen grab for the next few numbers just in case? Or if the lucky one doesn't get the screen to you? Can you track an IP number to get to the millionth person? :o

Absolutely. If you're close to the million mark, send it in! You have to be a registered member to win, so even if you're not #1,000,000 exactly, you *could* be the lucky one!

Bernie

AnniekNY   

I can't believe this...I am watching the counter like a hawk...so are some others, I'm guessing by the way it's jumping!

Bernie, you must be a proud pappa!!!

...and Eric's recent comments really got the thing spinning. My guess is by next weekend!

By the way, is there any chance of one of those (pre-loaded IPOD) being purchased for sale and if there was, how much would it cost?

HOW TO DO A SCREEN GRAB

First off, make sure you can see the counter on your screen and it is 1,000,000 or over. Then follow these instructions depending on whether you have a Mac or PC. Good luck!

MAC OSX

Press Command (Apple)-Shift-4. The pointer turns into a bull's eye. Select the area of the screen you wish to capture. The screen is captured and saved as a PDF file on your hard drive.

PC

To capture the entire screen: Press the PRINT SCREEN key. The image will be placed on the clipboard. Open an application such as Microsoft Word, pull down the Edit menu and choose Paste. Or, press Ctrl-V to paste.

- - - -

Bernie

mellie   

the confetti is a nice effect, Bernie...

btw - depending on the brand of PC, you might have to push other buttons with PRINT SCREEN to grab. On some HP's it's CTRL+ALT+PRINT SCREEN. On Dell laptops it's Fn+Prnt Scrn (which is the Insert button).

A virus that will destroy your computer will be bestowed upon you if you try to print out a screen once the counter goes over a million...don't take any chances...at least not until I try it first!!! :rolleyes:

FYI--I anticipate the millionth hit will happen sometime in the next couple of days. I am heading out today on a business trip with limited computer access. Therefore, please bear with me if it takes a day or two to confirm the iPod winner. Good luck, everybody!

Bernie

Something fishy is going on. I logged in at about 7:00 this morning and now again at approx. 9:40 and there have been 1000 hits since then? Someone or someones have alot of time on their hands!

Good Luck to all.

AnniekNY   

I started watching by CHANCE this a.m. thinking I had several more days....

I got 1,000,001.

I kid you not.

Who got the 1,000,000????????????

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!