Sign in to follow this  
ira

1,000,000th Hit on EricCarmen.com

darlene   

I remember JuliaAllByMyself staying up all night to win one of the _00,000 hits. And now the counter is going for a million!

I also remember getting stuck at 999 posts because I was waiting for someone to tell me how to post a picture on my 1,000th. That doesn't seem so long ago, and my 5,000th came and went and I never even realized it.

:) --Darlene

darlene   

If I were the lucky winner, Jules, I would have to learn how to operate the IPOD, because I don't own one! :o What's worse, I don't even know what a blackberry is, and I write everything by hand in a "date book." (Pretty old-fashioned, huh?)

I would be thrilled to learn, but I'd fall asleep trying to stay up all night to do it... :(

However, you never know who's going to be the lucky person. I think Eric should teach his children how to log on so they can take a cool new IPOD to school to play Dad's songs for their classmates. :cool:

Don't give up on that prize at work. Think "Lemonade" instead, and maybe you'll have a cool new IPOD too!

I'm new technology challenged also. No cell phone, no home computer. Wait, those aren't really "new" anymore are they? IPod, Blackberry....What? I finally broke down yesterday and bought a DVD player because they are no longer releasing new movies on VHS. If only I could figure how to hook it up.......

But this IPod loaded with Raspberries.......

I'd actually read the instructions!

darlene   

Julesberry, We have much in common! Somehow, carrying cell phones, pagers, blackberries, PDAs (I actually know sort of what they are!) and IPODS are like carrying a bit too much baggage. I don't know how people who do more than one juggle it all!

We didn't get our DVD player so long ago either! It's not that we didn't want one--we just "didn't get around to it." And what was our first movie? Meet The Fokkers. It was hysterical. And those babies were just too adorable. The funniest part was watching DeNiro crack everyone up on the outtakes.

Darlene,

From Julesberry's posts on TNTT and from the PMs that Julesberry and I have shared I find you and her to be very different. Don't read anything into it. Nothing there. Different. Just different.

News Anchor????????????

Next thing you know, The headline on the front page of The National Enquirer will be "Julesberry No Girl, Julesberry Alien From Planet Berryopia".

Well, maybe not the front page. Just a tiny mention on the bottom of page 42.

Unless of course, I am the 1,000,000th hit on EC.com. That's front page news.

Ummmm...looks like we need about 40,000 more hits, if it's averaging about 800 a day right now and as we get closer we should assume more and more hits, my guess is that the day of reckoning will be on or about May 13th. Does that sound right???

Harry,

Based on the past week's tallies we may hit 1,000,000 sooner:

3/31: 856
4/01: 941
4/02: 790
4/03: 927
4/04: 972
4/05: 925

Bernie

MikeC   

I was at another site, for their millionth hit. It was redone, because some people were doing multiple clicking on the last thousand.

Two people, the web designer, and the facilitator had to pick one number, somewhere over the millionth mark. I was at a seminar that night, then I found out it would be redone, later.