Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

2 Million Hits!

Anna R   

No MJ... please go to bed!

You will be one less person disapointed that you didn't win the prize.

That is since it will be ME!!!! :lol:

..ya know I am kidding!!

Anna R   

I don't think it will happen tonight Harry.

I suspect I will stay up really late, fall asleep with my head on my laptop, go to bed around 3 am, sleep in and wake up to find out some east coaster( HARRY) or ( MJ) beat me to the punch!!!

But.... maybe not!

Kirk   

It's here! 2,000,000 :wacko: hits! Don't be a dummy like I was and cut and paste the counter into the email to Bernie- the counter continues to spin even though the email has been long since sent!! Good luck, every one!

The only thing I can salvage in all of this is at least it is going to someone who really deserves it...a loyal Eric/Raspberry fan and a member of Bernie's board. It's an amazing gift and I think it was soooooo kind of Eric to do this for here!

The top ten entry ideal was sheer genius!

I had 2,000,041 but figure there could be 31 people who couldn't figure out how to do a "screen grab", so I just printed the page just in case. If it's a top ten Bernie, can I fax it to you?

Thanks and Congrats to the winner

....Anna you better not have been sleeping!!!!! :):)

One thing I'm confused by, did you really have to do a screen capture, yourself, and e-mail it to Bernie? Or is it that TPTB here at EC.com, captured the lucky member?

Thanks so much for any info!!! Good luck to everyone that was online this early a.m. (on the East coast)!!

JohnO   

How exactly does one do a "screen grab"? The counter at the bottom left of the home page I'm seeing has no numbers shown......(I was prepared to write this off completely, already having 4 nice Strats, but none are signed by EC. so......)

AnniekNY   

I thought the same thing Harry - I swear i hear the phone ring at 5:44 a.m. (it didn't) and I got up...took 14 minutes for the page to come up.....2,000,035. Did the same thing - you never know who might mess up. Besides, I saw a pluralization of the word "prize", as in "PRIZES" so the guitar is one grand prize...I wonder if there will be anything else??

you click "prtSc" button and open up a word document and paste it in there. then send the page as an attachment.thank you to mellie for teaching me that a few days ago!

Yeah, right thanks...nice to share it with me after the fact! :)

I left the computer on and many days I'm up as early as 4:30 AM but last night I hung by the computer to about midnight, so I got up a little later than normal and by 6 15 AM it was at 2,000,041 . :(

Anna R   

I am a DORK! Yes Harry- I was asleep.... I stayed up as late as I could but the counter was not moving so I took a catnap till around 2am PT only to wake up to number 2,000,023. I didn't bother to send it thinking I did not have a chance. Now after reading this I should have!

:(:(

But after reading Kirk's post, I would not have done it correctly. I thought if I copy and pasted it that it would work.

I look at is as though it was not meant to be, for me. Some other very lucky person here deserved it more!