pauliemississippi

Beware of Your Avatar!

Choose your avatar wisely. Much like people start to resemble their pets, one can also take on the persona of his or her avatar unintentionally.

I have noticed myself becoming less sweet (like my Raspberries button) and more like STEWIE since I chose him as my new avatar!

BEWARE THEIR INSIDIOUS POWER! GOD HELP US ALL!!

Hmmm... I usedta think I'd pick Mary Ann, but for some strange reason Ginger is much more appealing now! :P

Tony, I picked the Stewie avatar for one simple reason. "I like you. When I rule the world, I will make your death quick and painless."

• Like 1

I've gotten used to Tony's avatar for so long that I can't get used to the Uncle Fester one.

He could've kept it the same,....BUT NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh, Oh, I'm changing already...LOL

Jeff

James   

Americans are greedy, warmongering jingoists who have no sense of high culture...

The NHL is less violent than the NBA.

Pamela Anderson's knockers are real.

James said:

Americans are greedy, warmongering jingoists who have no sense of high culture...

The NHL is less violent than the NBA.

Pamela Anderson's knockers are real.

James, You promised, "Canada avatar for one day."

Now the Mountie Body Snatchers have taken over!

...And put down that Gordon Lightfoot Colection CD! :angry:

James   

Gordon Lightfoot rocks!

Also Tony, I wanted to compliment you on YOUR new avatar......I wasn't aware we could scan pictures of ourselves for use as our avatar!

wink

AnneNR   

James,  wow --- Gordon Lightfoot fan?  Maybe his headshot would be a good avatar for you. . . help you increase the herd, oops --- you said harem is what you had, not herd of .... well, I'm going to be nice and edit myself here.

Your second saving grace --- not ashamed to say you're a fan of Gordon Lightfoot.... me too.  ha!! :P

6  6
__/     AnneNR

James   

No Anne, the term "herd" is fine.  I believe in honesty.  And chicks are a lot like cows.  They are. So "herd" works for me.

:)

P.S. I've only owned one of his Best Of albums.  Having said that, there really aren't many sounds out in the music world at the quality level of Gordon Lightfoot.

James

James   

P.P.S.  I also like Bobby Goldsboro, (2 of his songs:  "Watchin Scotty Grow" and "Honey"), The Partridge Family, ABBA,  The Sound of Music, Barry Manilow and Tommy Roe and the Shondels.

I have been known to shed a tear when listening to Lobo.s "Don.t Expect Me To Be Your Friend".

Ok, cool people  ---first one to laugh gets a punch in the FACE!!

:-)

• Like 1