Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

My Thanks To You :-)

susana   

Bernie, you da man indeed! I didn't realize back in '97 how close I was to being in on the beginning of the site...but had to be pretty darned close. I tend to keep a pretty low profile on line and didn't post till just before the Chicago show in '05...but did e-mail you a few times and quickly learned what a great person you are. Thank you for all you have poured into this site and community. Here's hoping that only the best comes your way now and in the future.

We've got your back, Bernie, and we always will - it's the least we can do for all you've given us.

S*

mannoman   

I have a button on my keyboard that launches the internet. Specifically, EC.com. Why, because I can't wait to get here. I visit this site before I check my bank account.

When you and I spoke at The Highline you commented (i'll paraphrase) how you designed this website for your own personal enjoyment and are happy everyone seems to enjoy your efforts and how it has taken on a life of its own.

Enjoy is an understatement. We love it, no, we are OBSSESSED with it - in the most positive meaning of the word.

Bernie, Eric said it best, You are "1 in a million" (now 2 million).

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Nancy   

THIS "GREAT" post was a little before my Eric Carmen and Raspberries time on here. Started browsing all the comments on here and got a little teary eyed. This couldn't be truer than to all whom had written it all on here. And to you Bernie, this is a beautiful thing and would only hope that these people find there way back here, someday because "THIS" is what ericcarmen.com is ALL about and THIS deserves a bump. 

AGAIN, Thank you for all you do Bernie! xx.

Nancy.

• Like 2