Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

My Thanks To You :-)

Gene   

I'm so glad I stumbled across this place. It had to have been close to ten years ago. My number should be lower, but I forgot my older logon. Remember when I emailed you and asked if you'd like some old Raspberries photos? Thanks for being a nice guy.

Laura   

Bernie- Without you, there would be no "us". Because of your love of the Berries and EC, you have given us an outlet to let us share our love. When I first logged on the "old" board, I told you that I thought I was the only EC fan in the country. I have found out how terribly wrong I was. And I have found a bunch of people to share my love for all things "Berry" And I had the honor of meeting many of them, and hope to have the opportunity to meet the rest! Thanks for everything you do, and for 2,000,000 hits (and hopes for 2,000,000 more!)

sterling   

Bernie,

Congratulations on the 2,000,000th hit. That would never have happened if people did not feel that their time on this website was worthwhile. Thanks so much for all that you have done and continue to do for this amazing group of people!!

Phil

Duane   

Bernie...what can I say that hasn't already been said better. I agree with everything that everybody has said. You have no idea what your "labor of love" means to me. Thanks for everything you have done and thanks for letting me be a part of this special place.

10 years / 2 million hits...maybe YOU are the Marathon Man...

BEATNUT   

Hi Bernie...

Haven't had the chance to meet that many folks here, but you sure seem like one i'd really like to meet.

Now knowing that you are responsible for all this, all I can say is WOW! Great job...this is such a really nice place to post.

You should be proud! :)

darlene   

It takes many winning ingredients to make a successful website: the honoree(s) has (have) to be stellar (Eric, Wally, Dave and Jim ARE!), the fans must be devoted (they are) and the webmaster(s) sincere and non-stop in their efforts to honor.

You've gone ABOVE AND BEYOND in your sincere devotion to honor Eric and Raspberries! You've done it all as a true "labor of love" and the fruits it's borne are nothing short of miraculous!

As usual, Eric expressed it best. Except for raspberries.net and raspberriesonline, I had never registered at another website. You've labored long and hard to make this the classiest, most user-friendly website with complete pizzazz! And you've gathered together the most devoted fans and friends of the music.

EC.com was "meant to be," and the Reunion of 2004 leaves NO doubt whatever about that!

CONGRATULATIONS and a hundred more years of success!!!

:) --Love, Darlene

ECatw   

Congratulations to a really nice guy!

You've made this place a real home for us. Your enthusiam for the Raspberries is so contagious that we all can't help but be as excited as you are whenever you talk about them.

Thanks for all you do! You are the BEST!

:)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this little Kiwi feel she's not All By Myself when it comes to knowing about and loving Eric Carmen and Raspberries music. Until 2 years ago when Muzz Googled "Eric Carmen" I felt like a voice in the wilderness. :( Now I've not only discovered that there are like minded people around the world, I've also MET Eric Carmen :wub: , and the most amazing "family" anyone could wish to have.

Kirk   

Bernie, if you get back a fraction of that which you've given to us on this website, you're a very blessed man! Thanks for all you do. Kirk.

Thanks Bernie for bringing us "close up" to the music and these artists we love. You are a very unusual person, and I mean that in the best way possible. If someone had told me back in the seventies that I would actually meet the Raspberries and have so much chat time with them and see them perform again etc. etc., I wouldn't have believed it. One giving and thoughtful person brimming with energy made that possible, the ad exec. from Jersey who started and ran a website.

Billy   

Thank You Bernie -- congrats on 2M hits -- I'm proud to say I'm member #26 and have been coming here for over 10 years -- I am so glad I found this site!

Razzy   

Thanks so much to you Bernie, if it wasn't for you I may have never been able to see the Berries...truly. I have been here from the beginning and your website has transformed into a place a lot of us can call 'home'. Congrats on the 2 million hits, WOW!!!

Ecstasy   

Bernie, you've done a wonderful thing here. It may have started with the music but it's turned into Information Central on everything Raspberry/Eric related (and just about anything else musical as well.) Then it expanded into parties, friendships --- books, photos, concerts (and Christmas presents! LOL) You've said before that you just started this as a place to talk about Eric but you've set the tone with integrity and excellence... oh, and don't forget JOY!!!

It may sound cliche but I just wanted to add my two cents regarding how much I sincerely respect and admire Bernie for the way he has run this site and board and, especially, how he kept things going when things were idle and slow.

Hats off! (an obscure Laurel and Hardy reference)

*Gives Bernie my bestest puppydawg eyes* please Bernie, another printing! I would really enjoy a chance of reading one of your works...I mean, how many people can say that they not only wrote a book but books...and they were a great success??!!! You can Bernie! This is the stuff we all dream about...looking forward to actually sitting down with a 'good' book ;-)

Muzza   

If it wasn't for this board I would never have meet all those wonderful people at WAB last August, would never actually visited the States probably, would never have meet more great people at WAB off Campus, never stayed with Singer/Song writer John Lemonis and his family, would never have been to a Baseball game, a Football game or College Volleyball, never have visited Ground Zero, never have gone to a show in New York, had a hotdog at Nathans, dinner in a New York diner, eaten Grits and would never had meet Styx. :blink:

And would never had meet Eric Carmen and see my girl tremble when he, Susie, Jim and Barb walked in the door.

Thanks for this great place called Eric Carmen .com Bernie :)

Muzza :cool: