Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

My Thanks To You :-)

By the way, I just wanted to thank everyone who has been coming here for the past 10 years along with those of you who have only been here the past 10 days.

I wonder how many websites in cyberspace ever get enough traction to celebrate 1 million hits? Yet, here we are...over the 2 million hit mark! Amazing. It's a testament to you guys, and your indefatigable spirit to keep coming back.

Sure, it's easy when things are happening, like concerts, new releases, and special announcements. But what makes this thing click and whirl each and every day isn't about that. It's about when things are slow. When there is no new news. When you just come back to...well, just come back.

We're all part of a family here. We pat each other on the back when someone we hardly know finds themselves with good fortune. Likewise, we give each other a shoulder to cry on when they hit hard times.

All of you are so damned important to me, that I just wanted you to know that. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart <3

• Like 1

Bernie, you took the words right out of my mouth,,, although I am pretty new here, I hope there are other concerts, events, where maybe I can meet in person some of the wonderful people I have met here at ec.com.... thank you.... :)

AnniekNY   

Bernie, you probably have no idea that, every day, people think about you with great admiration and friendship all over the world. This may have started out as a labor of love but it has reaped so much more that what you have sown.

MJ   

It's kind of strange to think that if there were no internet - there would be no ec.com and none of us would have ever met and formed such nice ties ;) (Let alone Raspberries may not have reformed OMG).....

Bernie is the glue that binds us to EC.Com and Raspberries !

James   

Our thanks to you.

Without you this community doesn't exist, the reunions likely don't happen, no Marathon Man book, likely no Live at Sunset album & more. IMHO, your work makes the world a better place..

James

You've done so much to promote Eric's music and the Raspberries and ec.com has been the foundation to build on.

I am blessed to be a part of this online community and it just keeps getting better!

Rock on!

HT

LC   

Me too.... That would be a nice little rarity for those of us so inclined.... EC.com Records?

LC   
Raspbernie said:

We're all part of a family here. We pat each other on the back when someone we hardly know finds themselves with good fortune. Likewise, we give each other a shoulder to cry on when they hit hard times.

All of you are so damned important to me, that I just wanted you to know that. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart <3

Well said, Bernie -- and right back at ya.

To think about all those years (mid-1970s-1990s) when we could find precious little info about EC and Raspberries.... And now, it's all here, at our fingertips, along with a great cast of friends....

Bernie, thank you! I've now been a part of this community for one year, and little did I know one year ago, that I would have not only seen the Rapberries live, but met them within that one year! I've also met some great people! All thanks to you!

Sherry :wub:

Bernie:

If not for you, the Eric and the Raspberries might never have known of the rabid,loyal fans that have been carrying their torch for over 30 years.

The reunion concerts, the opportunity to meet these extraordinary men and musicians were all the direct results of your untiring efforts here at EC.com. I'm sure none of us can imagine the hours of work and dedication it takes to keep this site going.

These may be only words, but please believe they are from the heart. Thank you so much, Bernie, for all that you do. The least we can do is pay you back with a little loyalty.

God bless

Rich

Anna R   

Bernie,

You are so damned important to us too! :wub:

I have only been here a half a year now and have met some fantastic people who not only share a love for Eric and his music, but who share a little bit of themselves each and every day.

These days, that is not easy to come by.

We have YOU dear Bernie, to thank for that!!

So a big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Anna :lol:

GMan   

Our Thanks to YOU! BERNIE, for making all this possible and enabling us to meet and speak with others who share the same love of Raspberries and their music.

Thanks, G

No Bernie...THANK YOU!!!!

Here, I've found a new internet family that I love to talk to, spend time with and am getting to know on a personal level. Here I'm a fan and I love it!

In ROLLER-WORLD I am really only Ian Mitchell's wife and that's ok, I totally understand (no offense to my Bay City Rollers internet connections whom I adore)...but here, I AM Wendy-Ann Antanaitis - *'Berries fan*...finally, my own identity!

And without the kindess of you (and Kathy), I would have never met Eric. How cool is that???

And all of this gets a...WORD! :)

Bernie,

You are one in a million.

Thank you for this website. Thank you for the "montage." Thank you for the CD design and artwork. Thank you for your loyalty. Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for always being the thoughtful, sterling gentleman that you are.

And congratulations on those two great "Got Milk" ads and 2,000,000 hits!

Eric

• Like 2

Jay52   

Bernie, for everything you have done before and the most amazing effort you continue to give, may I say thank you. You have done so much in helping to keep this great music alive.

Thank you so much!!

BarbB   

Bernie,

A big thanks to you for all you have done. Without you, many things would not have happened! You have created a place where some of the most phenomenal people I've ever met can share not only their tastes in music, but pieces of their lives as well. That is truly special!

On a personal note, you know how I feel about you....

XOXO

Barb

AnneG   

Bernie,

You do so much for all of us --and I don't think we can ever show you how grateful we truly are.

This is a very special place --your personality is stamped over every minute detail here. We're thrilled you have warmly invited us all to this great extended ec.com party.

Anne