Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

The Winner: KIRK SMITH!

Kirk   

OMG! There aren't enough graemlins to express how stoked I am about winning that guitar!! A million- no, make that 2 million- thanks to Bernie and Eric!!!

Here's to the continued success of EricCarmen.com! We all came here for the music. Many of us found friends. We laugh, we cry, we share. I don't think even Bernie could have predicted what his little labor of love would have turned in to. Let's continue to enjoy the ride onto the next milestone!

WoooooooHooooooo :)

Kirk.

WOWAWEE Kirk!! I am thrilled for you as I know you are a long time member here! You were also one of the very first people to welcome me on here, so I am truly overjoyed for you! May it bring you *inspiration* on this crazy road of life!

darlene   

CONGRATULATIONS, K I R K !!!!!!!!!!!!

:):)

I can't think of anyone who will love it or enjoy it more!

WHAT A PRIZE!!!! You may have been the 2-millionth, but you're really *1 IN A MILLION*!

:) --Love, Darlene

Reid C.   

Kirk!!! You did it, man! If ever there was a keeper of the flame it has to be you. Well done and enjoy it to the utmost.

As you are well aware, I do live conveniently close to you, so if you ever......no, I didn't think so.

Reid

dianed   

Wowie !!! Congrats to you, Kirk !!! :)

Make sure and take a picture of you and your autographed guitar when you get it !! We all want to see the great big smile on your face !!