Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

New Avatars

Heads up! I just added a pile of new Avatars—mostly Beatles pix along with a special one for Bob Allen :-) If anyone has any requests please pass them along.

Bernie

I was just thinking yesterday what Eric would pick as an Avatar. Since most people's Avatar is him who would he be. My guess he would have the Beatles as his Avatar. There are no coincidences.

Brian,

Click on MY PROFILE right under NEW TOPIC above. Then click on EDIT PROFILE. Then SELECT AN AVATAR (about halfway down the page.)

Bernie

Not being prone to using 'avatars' (if you will), I must say that is indeed a most delicious one of bea 'they don't make 'em like me anymore' arthur. although those two fotomaker ones are nice too! :)

Paul,

Your name looks complete now with that "Love Gun" avatar next to it! Good seeing you, too. I'm patiently waiting for you to play in our neck of the woods and can't wait till you do!

Bernie

Bernie, Tequila Sunrise will be in NY area July 20, 21, and 22nd. We're also finalizing a performance at HOB in Atlantic City which will bring back some fond memories.

Paul