Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

May 11, 1997

Muzza   

Cool Home Page Banner Bernie. Enjoyed listening to Sunrise. This is going to be a fun ten days.

Thanks Bernie...

Muzza and Kiwi

JumpMan   

Congratulations Bernie! Happy 10th Anniversery to EC.com!

This is the most informative and up-to-date website I have ever come across and great people on the message board!

Bill

marvin   

10 years already, huh? The adage "time flies when you're having fun" certainly holds true here

Many thanks to Bernie. Having a forum to express our views about a common subject matter is something we treasure and don't take for granted.

Marv

Thanks to Bernie, Eric and all the contributors for all your time and efforts over the last decade. Hard to believe this has been my first click just about every day for ten years! Oh, what I would have given for an information resource like this when I first discovered the band back in 1972! Can't begin to tell you what I used to go through just to get a little morsel of info on concert dates, album info, etc, just to support Eric's music. Now, it's a click away! Thanks for ten great years!

aggiesjc   

This is the best web site on the Internet! Happy Anniversary EricCarmen.com! Thanks to Bernie for all his creativity and hard work, Eric for the inspiration and his participation, and all the message board members who help make it so much fun!

Laura   

Happy Anniversary to Bernie, Eric (and family for letting us hijack him for awhile), and all the great people on the website.

I've been here almost from the beginning (I think I found the old site in August of 97) and it's been a blast.

Just think how many of us thought for so many years that we were the only one who knew EC and Raspberries music. Now we have a forum for discussion, we've had a reunion tour, and all the goodies that Eric and Bernie give to us. I am so thankful every day for this site and the whole EC family!!!

What wonderful surprises for the Tenth Anniversary of ec.com! Bernie, I don't know how you manage to keep topping yourself. Thanks to everyone involved in this stellar website. Thanks, too, to the knowledgeable, witty, caring and compassionate board members who make it a great place to be! All these goodies, a new dvd (with goodies for the lucky ones). We can only begin to hope for what's coming up. :lol:

What a great to start to the 10th Anniversary of EricCarmen.com! I'm so glad that I found this website just in time! :lol:

Thanks to Bernie for keeping this the best website to hang out and a big Thanks to Eric for the wonderful music that has touched the lives of all the members here in some form!

Look forward to seeing Eric again with the Berries or solo. I'll be thrilled either way!

Beth(HT)

Congratulations, Bernie on your 10th Anniversary milestone. Your dedication shines through and what an unbelievable time between then and now. So much has happened because of this top quality website. I wish I had just a fraction of your energy and creativity!

dianed   

Happy EC.Com Anniversary !!!

Congratulations to Bernie for ten years of loyalty, creativity, and hard work maintaining this site !! You've opened up your home, your hearts, you've put up with our crap, played our games, cried when we cried and laughed along with us. Yes..this is a good place !!!! :)

Diane

Kirk   

Congratulations on 10 wonderful years! I seem to remember that, back when it all started, Eric didn't even know he had a website! Bernie just set out on this adventure, and look where it ended up :) Surely, it has turned out to be so much more than anyone could have hoped for or imagined. In the beginning of the website, I was still living in the mountains; I couldn't believe my good fortune at finding a source of info on my favorite artist!! Been pinching myself ever since. Thanks!! Kirk.

Way to go!!!

I was one of the early ones in and when I found the site I was like WOW...

Never would I have guessed that not only would I see the band perform three times, I'd be involved in an on-line community with people similar to myself, people I'd call friends, people I would visit and meet in person at Bernie's...and not be afraid that there would be a bunch of wacko's...though some of you are! :)

Thanks, Bernie!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EC.COM !

Congrats Bernie. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication :wub:

Handsome, thanks for all the great music and your participation here :wub:

More later....

Gene   

Bernie, I am SO glad I had those b&w negatives of the band and SO glad I found the site and I am SO glad you could use the old photos. It led to a lot of fun! Thank goodness I stumbled upon the site way back when. The last few years have been a tremendous joy!