Sign in to follow this  
Last Dance Lisa

BeatleJay's Beloved Mother Rae

Jay's Mother Rae passed away yesterday morning. Mom was moved to hospice on Wednesday afternoon. 10 hours later she passed away peacefully with Jay, her youngest son, holding her hand and knowing that she was loved. We are very tired and busy making arrangements. Her service will be tomorrow afternoon. We are gathering friends and family together to celebrate her life and pay last respects to this wonderful strong woman. She was loved by all that met her. I know that when he can, Jay will be back on the board thanking everyone for your support and prayers and to pay tribute to his Mother.

I am so sorry for the loss of Jay's mother.

She must have been a special lady it's not every daughter-in-law has been blessed to have a loving mother-in-law.

Blessings and prayers for you and your family.

Muzza   

Our hearts go out to you and Jay and your families at this time. We will certainly keep you in our prayers. praypray

Love to you both

Kiwi and Muzza

GMan   

Jay....my deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family throughout this difficult time.

Laura   

Jay and Lisa- My sincere condolences for you and the entire family. Sometimes, if a cure is not to be, at least he was there and knew she was loved. My prayers go out to you both at this time.

darlene   

Jay and Lisa, You're in my prayers and so is Rae.

I'm so terribly sorry for the loss of your wonderful Mom. The love you shared will comfort you and bring you peace in time. Please take care of yourselves and each other, because that's what Rae would want above all. I love you both.

smile --Darlene