Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC! *Aug 11*

Muzza   

On our local radio station they have a spot called "Today in History" and among the items they listed they said... "and on this day in 1949 Eric Carmen was born" and then they went on to play "Make Me Lose Control". See... we are getting you known around here Eric. Maybe more Kiwi's are saying Happy Birthday to you.

Muzza cool

"Genius is the ability to put into effect what is on your mind" F. Scott Fitzgerald

sooo Mr. Carmen/Genius..... I hope today on your mind is nothing but fun and good times with family and friends....Health and Happiness Always.... Valorie : )

Happy Birthday - ERIC! birthday

"The birthday boy"

It's midnight in Cleveland.

Julia's delivering a cake. I'm coming along with her - I just invited myself. wink

Wendy smile

marlene   

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people ever ! (has it REALLY been a year since the big Luau?) spin

Have an especially wonderful day, Eric ! birthday

Brook   

I'm disappointed. Every day in the local paper, they list all the famous people with birthdays for that day. EC has been in there every year. Today , he's not. Happy Birthday anyway!

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

E R I C !!!!!!!!!!!!!

spinspinspin

You were born with the intuition to recognize your musical gifts and the intelligence and determination to make all your dreams come true. The sublime music you've created has given us joy throughout our lives. The Raspberries Reunion and all of the accolades since 2004 continue to prove your "specialness." And there's so much more to come!

Wishing you the happiest birthday you could ever have today and a year full of fulfilled wishes, hopes, dreams, plans and realized success, because no one has ever deserved it more.

Thank you for EVERYTHING and know that it's just the beginning.

smile --Love, Darlene

AnneG   

Happy Birthday, Eric! If your day has one-gazillionth of the amount of joy you have given us all over the years, it will be a truly spectacular day!

Enjoy your special day!

Anne