"Raphael paints wisdom,

Handel sings it,

Phidias carves it,

Shakespeare writes it,

Christopher Wren builds it,

Luther preaches it,

Washington arms it,

Watts mechanizes it.... -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bernie's brilliance creates a cyberhaven where 'we' members of mankind can continue to revel in all things musical!- RaspberryWolf

Happiest of Birthdays Brilliant Bernie! May this be truly *Your* year of dreams come true.

Hugz

*Vera* birthday

Bernie Hogya, you're the one,

You make bath time lots of fun,

Bernie Hogya, I'm awfully fond of you.

Bernie Hogya, joy of joys,

When I squeeze you, you make noise!

Bernie Hogya, you're a very good friend, it's true!

I don't know...it just came to me, like an epiphany. smile

I made something special for you on my myspace. A video. A FUN video - a "what possessed her to do that" video! Go look....go look! eek And I did a happy birthday, Bernie myspace too! So scroll below the video to see the whole thing. I was a busy girl last night. laugh

www.myspace.com/ianslass

Happy Birthday, Bernesto! king Que hora es? I don't know, it goes Bernesto. Mwah, Mwah, and a BIG sloppy MWAH from Stan Frank's Disco, California.

Wendita

Put another candle on your birthday cake...you're another year older today. Happy birthday to you, you're another year older today. birthday

Happy Birthday Bernie. It was quite a coincidence to join this board and find out you are (one of ) the creative genius' behind it. May I say my husband was extremely impressed when I told him you designed and run Eric's website... and the husband (Howard) doesn't impress easily! Hope this birthday brings good health & happiness. Look forward to meeting you one day!

Bernie - that was supposed to read " It was quite a coincidence to join this board and find out you are (one of ) the creative genius' behind the Got Milk campaign". Howard has been telling me how absolutely brilliantly the campaign was executed, and he even sites it as an example in meetings!

Happy birthday, Bernie! Hope there's many more. Hey Barbara, so sorry I missed you and Tim in Vegas. I will be getting out there soon.

LC   

Bernie,

You've made such a tremendously positive impact on so many lives.... All I can say is, Thanks! And happy birthday, too, of course.

Best wishes,

Larry

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

To a multi-faceted talent,for all you have done for EC/Raspberries fans...I wish you a very happy,healthy birthday.Many,many more to come.

Rob