Sign in to follow this  
kazumi

Paul McCartney vs. Michael Jackson

kazumi   

Paul McCartney is coming to Virgin Megastore ( Times Square ) tomorrow. Right now, around a hundred people ( I guess ) make a line and are waiting in the rain. I can see those people from my window because my apartment is located in the same block. Virgin Megastore often has this kind of event. On the Halloween day, Kiss came to the store and signed for over 500 fans. ( I was there of course ;) ) But as far as I know, the line of fans was the longest when Michael Jackson came and I think Paul's fans may beat the record. It has nothing to do with me, but I'm really looking forward to see the line tomorrow morning.

Kazumi :rolleyes:

kazumi said:

Paul McCartney is coming to Virgin Megastore ( Times Square ) tomorrow. Right now, around a hundred people ( I guess ) make a line and are waiting in the rain. I can see those people from my window because my apartment is located in the same block. Virgin Megastore often has this kind of event. On the Halloween day, Kiss came to the store and signed for over 500 fans. ( I was there of course ;) ) But as far as I know, the line of fans was the longest when Michael Jackson came and I think Paul's fans may beat the record. It has nothing to do with me, but I'm really looking forward to see the line tomorrow morning.

Where are you Kazumi??

ANDREA   

Hey! that post of Eric is from 11-13-2006...

Mmmmmmmmm, Eric I miss you!!!

BTW, sweet-like-sugar James, where are you? I miss you as well.