Matthew C. Clark

Kyle Vincent

I posted on Kyle Vincent´s FB about this thread

and Mavin´s great list of 1990´s album.

It must be great honor for artists to hear or read

what many people talked about their music, or art,

so I did it.

Great art are gem for every humannature heartpump

I saw Kyle Vincent perform this past Monday night. He ended the set with a Trilogy of Power Pop Medley; The Trilogy consisted of I Wanna Be With You/ Raspberries, I Wana Be Your Boyfriend/ Rubinoos, and Whatever Happened To Fun/ Candy. He performed it solo on acoustic guitar. Nice!

Kyle's show was fabulous, the medley at the end was phenonmenal and the highlight of the night for me...(I have it recorded on my i-phone, with strict instructions that it is NOT to be posted on you-tube) Now if only we can get Eric to agree to a Living Room or a Backyard show.....

marvin   

It was at one of the 'berries' NY shows in 2005 that I arranged to meet Kyle outdoors, then brought him down into the restaurant at BBKing's and told the 'berries fans, "THIS is Kyle Vincent!"

Later that night, Kyle, Jennifer ('aggiesjc'), a couple of other fans, and I, went out for a bite to eat. We were treated to Kyle's great sense of humor, and incredibly endearing personality.

Many people have become Kyle fans through this website, and that's a good thing!

LC   

I think this thread holds the record for longest gap between posts: nine years and three months!

It was started by Matt Clark in January 2003, it stalled in June 2003, and it was revived — Lazerus-style — by Tommy Tunes in September 2012. Whew! '

In between, we got to see Raspberries reunite, a host of reunion concerts over a span of six years, and Raspberries break up again — not to mention the meteoric rise of EC.com membership (and migration of some to Facebook), Boats Against the Current's 30th and 35th anniversaries, the launch of all kinds of EC.com fantasy sports leagues, and sporadic scuttlebutt about a possible Eric solo concert. Time just keeps marching on....

As for the thread topic... I don't think I've heard any Kyle Vincent songs, somehow, until snooping into this thread today. But I really dig the song Kirk posted on p. 5 ("Arianne") — nice! — and will check out some more.

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="338">

Here's another tremendous Kyle tune for you to start loving, Larry.

Bernie

AnneG   

I have been fortunate to attend several of Kyle’s house shows, and to be at the recent NJ show. I encourage all to browse around his website, listen to several tunes, order a CD or two, and try your best to get to a live show. He never disappoints.

The man is very talented, is passionate about his music, and is an engaging and warm person with a wicked sense of humor. Give his music a listen, and very soon his tunes will be in constant rotation. You can’t go wrong with him.

Never even heard a Kyle Vincent tune until I saw him live last year. Amazing music, so many good tunes! Very surprised he never made it BIG on his own as a solo artist.

Looking at his website, he is now touring with Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods as lead singer! Looking forward to catching them if they are ever close by. (Just love "Who Do You think You Are")

aggiesjc   

I agree with everything Anne posted on this page. I was introduced to Kyle by Marvin back at one of the 'berries's NYC shows in 2005. Since then, I have seen Kyle perform many, many times, and it's always excellent. Just finished seeing four shows in California last weekend (and acting as his roadie, hauling all musical equipment from town to town), and was also at the New Jersey show in September. If you have the chance to see Kyle perform, do it.

marvin   

I agree with everything Anne posted on this page. I was introduced to Kyle by Marvin back at one of the 'berries's NYC shows in 2005. Since then, I have seen Kyle perform many, many times, and it's always excellent. Just finished seeing four shows in California last weekend (and acting as his roadie, hauling all musical equipment from town to town), and was also at the New Jersey show in September. If you have the chance to see Kyle perform, do it.

Jen you forgot to throw in 'chief groupie' in your job description.

We were also at that Sept house show. For us it was a "double first". House shows are something we'd never experienced before and also seeing Kyle Vincent perform.

I have to say that both experiences were great. I do like the concept of house shows.

I loved Kyle's music and have come home loaded up with a whole lot of his music.

We were also at that Sept house show. For us it was a "double first". House shows are something we'd never experienced before and also seeing Kyle Vincent perform.

I have to say that both experiences were great. I do like the concept of house shows.

I loved Kyle's music and have come home loaded up with a whole lot of his music.

That's very nice photo with you and Kyle Vincent of house shows.

Then is Mr.B kinda weird about the photo for some reason? confused