Sign in to follow this  
Ecstasy

Ecstasy   

Funny that he didn't bother to tell me he joined after SPENDING ALL DAY AT MY HOUSE YESTERDAY FOR HIS DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY, but our newest member skdolan727 is my son, Shaun! Obviously he's heading for the classier places on the Internet now. This is my favorite playground --- play nicely with my friends --- they're fun to play with! You'll never find better people. :)

mellie   

When you talk about your friends on here like they're family, your own family starts wondering ... I've been suspicious for a few months that my parents might be lurking here. Don't be surprised if my dad joins us one day and posts for me to phone home.

ira   

SK-if I may call you by your first name- you're a lucky guy.

I don't think my mom was cool enough to be on the "Dinah Shore" Website when I was young.

Welcome.welcome,welcome,aboard.

Ira.

Muzza   

Hey Shaun, I know Kiwi said welcome earlier, but that's because I couldn't get near the computer!!! She's gone out now so I'll say "Hi" from the bloke in this partnership.

Great you are part of this wonderful EC.com family

Muzza :cool:

darlene   

A HUNDRED WELCOMES TO YOU, SHAUN!!! This is indeed a classy place to visit on the internet, and I hope you have a great time at EC.com!!!

:) --Darlene

ira   

Kiwi-Nah-I was doing my "Flinstones" anachronism humor.There were no home computers and no internet when mum watched Dinah..In fact it was so long ago that "Dinah Shore" was singing-"See the USA in your Chevrolet"-back when "Chevy" ruled the world. Do "Holden" cars rule "Australia" and "N.Z." today? I think they're affiliated with stumbling "General Motors"-"Chevy's" parent corp.-Ira.

Hey Ira(Flinstone!!!)Holden probably just have the edge over Ford here "down under" but due the rising fuel prices a lot of people are going to smaller Japanese cars.

In motor racing circles here we have Ford/Holden battle. You are either one or the other.In this house hold Muzza is definately Holden, so just to "wind him up" I support Ford!!! :):lol:

Kiwi.