Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROADIE #3 ! *Dec 5*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERNIE !! spin

“Bands make it rock, but roadies make it roll†king

The happiest of birthdays to you ! Hope its full of fun and surprises ! ENJOY ! birthday

You share your special day with Walt Disney, Otto Preminger, Little Richard and Jim Messina.

On this day in music history, the Rolling Stones unveil "Beggar's Banquet" in an uncontroversial white cover designed to resemble a formal invitation and Graham Nash quit the Hollies. He announced the formation of Crosby, Stills and Nash three days later.

MJ   

Ernie - Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends! I look forward to seeing you out on the road with you know who!!!

Happiest Birthday to my lovng wonderful brother. Here's hoping this coming year is filled with lots of love laughter and good surprises. Your the best!

Your Baby Sister

marlene   

Happy, Happy Birthday, Ernie !!! (you're SO lucky you can't hear me singing it right now... haha )

Hope you're having a terrific day !!

Love, Marlene

LC   

Ernie, happy birthday. Sorry about your football season getting derailed, but... sometimes things go awry.... Not your birthday, though --- have a great one!

Best,

Larry

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

E R N I E !!!!!!!!!!!!

spinspinspin

Sending a whole kit and caboodle of LOVE and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES to our fabulous "Roadie #3"

with a special wish that your birthday, and the coming year, bring EVERY one of your heart's desires to you. You truly deserve it and we love you!

If I get *my* wish, I'll see you soon at the next Raspberries concert!!!

smile --Love ya, Darlene