Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOBSTERLVR ! *March 9*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE !! spin

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

The number 9 adds a tone of idealism and humanitarianism to your personality. You can work easily with people on the virtue of being broadminded, generous and tolerant. You often have problem in promoting yourself, just because you don't know how to express your true self. On the other hand, you don't really care what people think. This is why people misunderstand you until they really get a chance to learn about your pleasant personality. You are sensitive to other's needs and feelings. You are also compassionate and sympathetic. Your feelings run deep and you often find yourself in dramatically charged situations. The 9 energy tends to give more than it gets. Your first love lasts forever. You are responsible to the feeling of your lover. The chance to betray your lover is none. You have luck with children.

Your true color: Aqua

Weeping Willow (Melancholy) - likes to be stress free, loves family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition, suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others laugh.

Dave,

Let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday and say...I can never look at your screen name without wanting to melt some butter and chow down on some helpless crustation!

Happy Bday! birthday

WendyWorld

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE!!!

spinspinspin

Wishing my sweet LOBSTERLOVING friend the best birthday possible, and I know you'll have it because you married so very well! :-) She'll spoil you rotten, and that's exactly what you deserve!!!

Wishing you a whole year of beautiful things and all your birthday wishes come true--I know most of them already have!

smile -- heartpump Love, Dar

mannoman   

"Happy Birthday Dave.....may your bowl of life be filled with melted butter!"

Good one, John. I can't say it any butter than that, Dave.

Have a super B'day.