Sign in to follow this  
Rich Pirone

Any Fountains Of Wayne fans?

Just found out that Fountains of Wayne are appearing at the Sellersville Theater (a 300 seat venue) on July 3rd. Great place to see anyone and definitely one of the smallest places this band will play. So if you're a fan and in the area, grab a ticket.

I saw them last year at the Troc in Philly and they sleepwalked thru their 55 minute set. However I saw them a few years earlier at the North Star Bar (also in Philly) and they were outstanding.

I'm really excited about Adam Schlessinger's new side project, Tinted Windows. I pulled up their video and some videos from SXSW on You Tube. Anything involving Bun E. Carlos can't be bad.

I'vs e seen them perform 2 years ago at a free outdoor concert in Cranford NJ that they have avery year. I believe that was the same year Cheap Trick was on the bill. Several ec.com posters were there.

P.S. Fountains of Wayne are named after a patio furniture /Christmas store located in Wayne NJ where I have spent many of my hard earned dollars. Yes, they do sell fountains there.

Donna L   

I know the Fountains of Wayne patio furniture/Christmas store very well. I lived about 10 minutes away most of my life.

The store definitely sells fountains......

spin

ira   

I love them.

Adam Schlesinger...Fountain Of Waynes' Eric Carmen...wrote the song "That Thing You Do" and all the great period-appropriate music for "Music And Lyrics" with Hugh and Drew.

Allen...I saw B.J. Thomas at the fabulous Sellerville Theater and stayed the nite at the Holiday Inn in Flourtown P.A.

Here's a photo I took of this quaint,adorable venue.-Ira.

http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss226...ser_media_share