Sign in to follow this  
Tiggsherby

EC/Raspberries Fan-- "Re-union" in December

Anna R   

OK- so around 1-2 pm at Lucille's. I will call you guys when we get there.

I am so relieved about the weather- I was worried about bad roads (my rent a car slid backwards down a driveway last night) :(

I am SOOOO excited!!!!

Anna :)

Muzza   

We'll try to call. We have AnnieK and Dianed's cell phone numbers. The problem will be that Kiwi and I will be at work but we will certainly try.

Muzza

Can somebody please email me a phone number to call and a time. No kidding, I am really sick with a bad cold and I'm not sure of times, etc. I'd love to call...a cold can't keep me from talking, even though I sound like Suzanne Pleshette imitating Bea Arthur.

antanaitis@cox.net

Wendy

marvin   
WendyWorld said:

Can somebody please email me a phone number to call and a time. No kidding, I am really sick with a bad cold and I'm not sure of times, etc. I'd love to call...a cold can't keep me from talking, even though I sound like Suzanne Pleshette imitating Bea Arthur.

Do you want mine?

Muzza   

I tried calling about 4 times. I only had DianeD's phone number in my cell phone for some reason :angry: and she wouldn't answer it or it would ring a couple of times then "drop out". I did manage to leave a voice mail once.

Sorry I missed ya guys. :(

Muzza :cool:

dianed   

Muzza,

I did pick up the phone, then it went dead. There was no phone service at BBKings. I went outside and could not even hear the message you left. The city was absolutely packed with people and noise. I could not hear a thing !!

We had a great time today! Anna is a sweetheart !! The "crew" (and it was a good crew)and I really enjoyed ourselves. We ate, drank and were very merry !! :)

It was a great time. There were 10 of us eventually. Food was good, conversation lively. Photos were taken. We watched a video of last summer's party (I missed it, :(, and I showed photos I took at the last concert in Cleveland.