Sign in to follow this  
Tiggsherby

EC/Raspberries Fan-- "Re-union" in December

Anna R   

Annie, you are a sweetheart to open your home to us all. After talking to some other board members, and where they live, we decided it would be closer to meet in NYC.

Will that work for everyone? Gives me an excuse to go into the City ( my son wants to see some sights).

I don't know the city at all- have only been a couple of times. Maybe meet at a Hard Rock or HOB's- maybe that Sunday the 27th? I will try to get Giro or Harry on looking at 'where' since they probably know the area better than I!

So- all who think they can make that- please

let us know so we can reserve ahead of time.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!

Anna

AnniekNY   

That works fine for me! I'm close enough to the city for great transportation options.

Sunday works also - BB Kings has Lucille's restaurant where we all met up before the NYC shows - Harry, what are you thinking?

I'm thinking I'm on board with whatever everyone else decides...I'll be hungry that's for sure, I got some weight to gain back!

I had something going on in my stomach: "Campylobacter" some kind of bacterial thing from something I ate. Doing much better now!

Anna R   

Annie,

BB King's sounds great! I checked out their website and it looks like a fun place.

I guess as it gets closer, we can finalize everything.

Great suggestion, thanks!

Anna

Anna R   

Well, Muzza it is still in the works. We are planning on Sunday December 28th, so far. The time has yet to be determined. Hopefully we can get it all figured out in the next week or so.

It would be GREAT to get a call from you two!!!!

I will keep you posted...

:)

Anna R said:

Well, Muzza it is still in the works. We are planning on Sunday December 28th, so far. The time has yet to be determined. Hopefully we can get it all figured out in the next week or so.

It would be GREAT to get a call from you two!!!!

I will keep you posted...

I wanna call too or someone can call me. Ok, when this gets planned, Anna, can I gab with you? Dang, I'd rather be there!

Anna R   

Ok gang... Diane and I have decided that it is going to be Sunday Dec 28th at BB Kings in NYC.

In the afternoon. Say....1pm? 2pm?

Who will be joining us????

:)

MJ   

Have Bernie set up the web cam and broadcast on here lol - then we can conference in on the phone maybe for all of us away from the City.

I'm around then (NYC). Sounds great. I can be there. (Was last at BB King's a couple of weeks ago at the 2nd annual recreation of the Bangladesh concert. What a trip - 30 musicians or so onstage. Food is great, but rather pricey.

You know, I must not have been paying attention, but I just found the part of this site where all the guitar tab is. Oh My God! Now I need to find the time to get all of Wally's expert work under my belt. Woo hoo!