Sign in to follow this  
Tiggsherby

EC/Raspberries Fan-- "Re-union" in December

One of our West Coast friends (from SanDiego) is headed east for the holidays and will be in Pennsylvania the last week-end of December.

Anyone out there interested in a fan reunion maybe in North Jersey or NYC that Saturday or Sunday?

You guys from up there, any suggestions as to a place or a thing to do?

Anna R   

Wooohoo!!! Thanks Harry for posting this!

So c'mon guys...who is willing to get together?

We were thinking about the Saturday or Sunday December 27th or 28th.

I would love to meet some of our wonderful east coasters!!

AnniekNY   

I would consider having y'all at my house - it's in Orange County NY - 15 minutes from the Jersey border - would meeting at a place in NYC suit everyone better? I would do that too!

Anna R   

Sherry, Jill and I were just talking about you last night and how we loved meeting you. You and your hubby were so much fun- we really enjoyed your company. PLEASE come down to San Diego and I am sure you will fit into my suitcase!! We would love to have you!

Tim, your such a traveler- sure you can't come?

After all, you were the one we hung out with last November at the HOB- it sure was a night I will never forget!

MJ   

I can't go due to others taking vacation time during the end of December but I will be there in spirit - or by telephone Anna - ahahahah

I've been pretty sick all week...it's a great diet for those looking to lose some weight (down about 10 lbs). Will know more Monday or Tuesday...

You tell us what's good for you Bernie and maybe we can revolve it around your schedule!

Anna R said:

Tim, your such a traveler- sure you can't come?

After all, you were the one we hung out with last November at the HOB- it sure was a night I will never forget!

Yes - The HOB was a great night, and I'm glad we hung around as long as we did after the show so we could say hello to Jim & Barb, Wally, Dave, and Eric! After waiting in the cold before the show, the meet and greet went by too fast! ;)

Tim

angelina   

Alas..Bonnie and I will be in NYC & NJ 12/12 thru 12/15. Would've LOVED to have met up with you guys. Have a blast. NYC is a wonderland that time of year.

John

AnniekNY said:

I would consider having y'all at my house - it's in Orange County NY - 15 minutes from the Jersey border - would meeting at a place in NYC suit everyone better? I would do that too!

I'm too am in Orange County! Wait, OC, CA...WORD! that's not gonna work. frown

If you guys get something going on the east coast...maybe in So Cal we can meet up too. I just know one other Berries fan here. Otherwise, I'm "all by myself" and ya know I, "dont wanna be all by myself, anymore." :(

Seriously, I wrote that on purpose, I just drank a lot of coffee! :lol:

Wendy

AnniekNY   

You are too funny, Wendy...get yourself out here again!!!

A 2008 "I Wanna Be With You" Party is going on the books!! Just leet me know what thew date is so i can make sure I don't have any clients!!!

I'm thinking Saturday, December 27 - a 2 p.m. start - no end in sight kinda party.....

Who's up for a BerriesFest?

AnniekNY said:

Who's up for a BerriesFest?

I am...I'm up for any fest! Tell me where and when.

After my best friend Tammi met Lew and Bernie...she said, "Do they do Raspberries Fests?" I said, "don't know, we both we're too busy doing Bay City Rollers fest, I never noticed." Yes, that was my life for a while - organizing Rollers fests. Now you all are stuck with me! lol