These are the people I recognize:

Bernie
Dennis Ferrante
Al Chan
Ken Sharp
Dave/lobsterlover
Gina/hungryeyes
Larry Lange

So who are the other people who had such wonderful things to say?

I declined to be interviewed as I didn't want to take any of the spotlight away from the band. I am standing right behind Ken Sharp during his interview but you never see me. You can see my pal Rick listening to me tell him how great I am.

aggiesjc   

Oh, man, of course I recognized Gene, too! Sorry, Gene! You looked great, and when I saw you, it reminded me of how happy I was to have bought a balcony seat from you at that show - thanks again for that!

Dave, you do not look fat!

I think Mitch Barns is the name of one of the others interviewed. He's the one who chose "I'm A Rocker" as his favorite song, aside from "Go All The Way."

Bill C   

I am the second interview on the DVD. The (don't want to say goodbye reference) I looked better than I felt, as my brother and I had just driven straight through from Minnesota to see the show. After the show we had to drive straight back, as I had a Gig to play the next afternoon. What a great concert! It's great to be on the DVD.

darlene   

I'm shy and usually a bit nervous about interviews, but this one was so easy. Raspberries was like no other band back in the day and they always had a magic that I knew no amount of time could erase. I didn't even have to *think* about that one.

:) --D